Going over your logs I noticed that you have µTorrent installed.
- Avoid gaming sites, pirated software, cracking tools, keygens, and peer-to-peer (P2P) file sharing programs.
- They are a security risk which can make your computer susceptible to a wide variety of malware infections, remote attacks, exposure of personal information, and identity theft. Many malicious worms and Trojans spread across P2P file sharing networks, gaming and underground sites.
- Users visiting such pages may see innocuous-looking banner ads containing code which can trigger pop-up ads and malicious Flash ads that install viruses, Trojans and spyware. Ads are a target for hackers because they offer a stealthy way to distribute malware to a wide range of Internet users.
- The best way to reduce the risk of infection is to avoid these types of web sites and not use any P2P applications.
It is pretty much certain that if you continue to use P2P programs, you will get infected again.
I would recommend that you uninstall µTorrent, however that choice is up to you.
If you wish to keep it, please do not use it until your computer is cleaned.
Please download AdwCleaner (by Xplode) and save it to your Desktop.
- Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select "Run As Administrator"
- Click on the Scan button.
- After the scan has finished, click on the Clean button.
- Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
- After rebooting, a log file (that is saved in C:\AdwCleaner[S#].txt) will open automatically.
Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
Please download and install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
- Please open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and update the database.
- Click "Settings"  and go to "Detection and Protection" 
- Make sure "Scan for Rootkits" is checked.
- Click on Dashboard , then click on Scan Now  to start the scan.
If Malware or Potentially Unwanted Programs [PUPs] are found, you will receive a prompt:
- Click on "Remove Selected" .
- Then click "Save Results"  and select
- Return to our forum. Paste your log into your next reply and then click Finish .
Start FRST with administator privileges.
- Make sure the following option is checked:
- Press the Scan button.
- When finished, FRST will produce two logs (FRST.txt and Addition.txt) in the same directory the tool was run from.
Please copy and paste these logs in your next reply.
Edited by deeprybka, 28 March 2015 - 12:12 PM.