Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Tech by day... composer by night...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JQ2

JQ2

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:00 AM

Posted 26 March 2015 - 02:54 PM

Hi All,

I've been a long-time lurker, and have finally decided to join one of the best Tech Help/Info websites on the Web. I'm an independent support tech by day, and a music composer by night.

I'm looking to improve my computer cleaning skills. I'm also hoping to pick up some knowledge about refurbishing older computers for donation to those who can't afford them... in particular, OS resources (such as Linux) that can be used for this purpose. I'm not aware of Apple or Microsoft offering OS's at low or no cost for this purpose.

I currently reside in the 'Quiet Corner' of Connecticut USA, a beautiful area that borders on Massachusetts and Rhode Island. I originally hail from NY.

Very happy to meet all of you, and looking forward to a long relationship with BC members.

JQ2

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 paul88ks

paul88ks

• Members
  • 1,268 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:00 PM

Posted 26 March 2015 - 03:02 PM

You have come to the right place my friend- Head on over to the Linux forums and start a post!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users