Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 FTS_CE_NE

FTS_CE_NE

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:50 PM

Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:56 PM

Hello I'm Frank from Crete NE. I wanted to come on board because I have used this site for help a number of times. I am a techy just like everyone else. I have been in the filed for 15 year but the last 4 is where I have received my most useful experience. I run a home based repair service for my hometown. We are a small city of 6k residents. About 1k are students at the college I work for. I work both with OSX, IOS, Windows and just recently Ubuntu. 

I am looking forward to assisting and asking for assistance when needed. My major thing is so many computer infected with malware and spyware. Thankfully forums like this I have been able to remove some very difficult ones. I have seen some buried deep in the os and its hard to find even the removal instructions don't always work. 

Nice to meet all of you in advance hit me up maybe I will be able to assist sometime.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,423 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:50 AM

Posted 26 March 2015 - 07:57 PM

Welcome.

As the Russians say 'You today, me tomorrow'. Today, you get help on something that has you stuck, next week you help someone stuck on something  in your field of expertise.

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users