Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Lenovo start up issues

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SStve

SStve

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:25 AM

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:20 AM

My Lenovo Flex 2 15 is about six weeks old. On occasion I will sign on, the system will boot up then after a few seconds the screen will shrink to half size on the left side of the screen then I will get a blank screen followed immediately by the start up screen. I will log in again and everything could be all right or it could take 3 more tries.  The McAfee virus scan found no issues and the free version of Glary Utiities came back okay. Is this a virus issue or a Lenovo issue?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dicke

dicke

Paraclete

• Members
  • 2,196 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:25 AM

Posted 28 March 2015 - 07:51 PM

Sounds more like a graphics card problem. You might try checking to confirm you have the latest drivers. If you do an uninstall, reboot and reinstall might also be worth your time.

Dick

Stay well and surf safe [stay protected]

Dick E

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users