Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Should example of my virus here on Bleep? would someone help?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 userhelpneeded

userhelpneeded

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:35 AM

Posted 24 March 2015 - 11:43 PM

If I could show an example of my virus in action here on bleeping computer with one of the admins would someone offer to help me? Desperate marketing attempt.

*Not implying that the virus is coming from the Bleep forums*

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/571137/desperate-help-needed-true-professional-will-paydonate-well/

I have had a thread and not so much as a response,

I am not sureif it is because it is to difficult of a challenge or if everyone is busy, or veryone is a AV tool scanner  pro and if the scanner doesn't find it, we are screwed.

We are having an explosion of weird viruses here on this board and many of them are not getting solved.
I have tried all the tools, followed other threads in the exact same order, reinstalled and wiped windows, etc. There is somethings our tools will not get rid of.
Here is my original post.

If anyone can help me I would love to pay well and figure some of this out.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 37,062 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:35 AM

Posted 25 March 2015 - 12:44 AM

I know how frustrating it is when your computer isn't working properly. Let me assure you that your topic here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/571137/desperate-help-needed-true-professional-will-paydonate-well/ isn't lost, forgotten, or ignored. We work with hundreds of logs every day, so we have devised a means of seeing only those topics that don't have responses yet. At the moment, we have nearly 30 unanswered topics, the oldest dated March 20 at 2:22 p.m. Eastern Daylight Savings time in the U.S.A. Your log topic is dated March 24 at 3:44 a.m. using the same time zone.

Our volunteer MRT team members have various levels of expertise and training, so while we try to take the oldest DDS/HJT logs, it is often the skill level of the particular helper and sometimes the operating system that dictates which logs get selected first. Some infections are more complicated than others and require a higher skill level to remove. Without that skill level attempted removal could result in disastrous results. In other instances, the helper may not be familiar with the operating system that you are using, since they use another. In either case, neither of us would want someone to assist you who is not familiar with your issue and attempt to fix it.

Please be patient. It may take several days to get a response but your log will be reviewed and answered as soon as possible. I advise checking your topic once a day for responses as the e-mail notification system is unreliable.

If HelpBot replies to your topic, PLEASE follow Step One so it will report your topic to the team members.

To avoid potential confusion, this topic is now closed.

Orange Blossom ~ forum moderator
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Internet Security, NoScript Firefox ext.

animinionsmalltext.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users