Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Not Seeing Red...video Card Problem?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 danielito4

danielito4

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:00 AM

Posted 30 June 2006 - 07:47 AM

Hey, my comp isin't reading the color red, and its affecting other colors such as purple, etc. could it be the video card??? It started when I formated the comp , maybe I didint install the drivers correctly but I've installed them multiple times and still the same, any suggestions???

Also I doubt its the monitor since I've had 4 and same problem each time...3 of those monitors stopped working while running the video card...could it be the video card or do I just have bad luck with monitors? :thumbsup:

Again any suggestions on the problem with not seeing red?? Should I buy a new video card?

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Klinkaroo

Klinkaroo

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:00 AM

Posted 30 June 2006 - 11:02 PM

If by chance you have another working video card lying around try that. If you have an integrated video card on your motherboard try taking out your video card and activate the one on your motherboard to see if that is better. If the cures the problem then you have a bad video card.

#3 danielito4

danielito4
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:00 AM

Posted 01 July 2006 - 07:25 AM

kk thanks

#4 Klinkaroo

Klinkaroo

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:00 AM

Posted 01 July 2006 - 11:52 AM

Another thing go into the video card settings and there is a place where you can adjust the colors and gama ect... try bringing up your red...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users