Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Any good free event reminder utility?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mystic12

mystic12

• Members
  • 1,534 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:04 AM

Posted 23 March 2015 - 10:24 AM

Hey guys, I have been using memotome for a while now which worked fine but recently have stopped working, I need something which I can customize to remind me of appointments, anything you can recommend for this please?

Edited by hamluis, 23 March 2015 - 10:59 AM.
Moved from Win 7 to All Other Apps - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,841 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:04 AM

Posted 23 March 2015 - 02:19 PM

Unless you have a major aversion to Google. Google calendar should work nicely for you. it will even send you notifications on an Android device if you have one. If you have an Android device there are other options as well.

How to Create Google Calendar Event Reminders

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 mystic12

mystic12
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,534 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:04 AM

Posted 23 March 2015 - 02:30 PM

Thanks, I have found this:

http://www.techsupportalert.com/best-free-reminder-to-do-program.htm#epim

I will try Essential PIM first as I need something offline and also with an app for my phone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users