Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

[Roleplay]TeamSurvival

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 NULIS

NULIS

• Members
  • 0 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:16 AM

Posted 22 March 2015 - 07:40 PM

Hello there, another game to fight your boredom. You each take turns to tell what will you do. You can attack, buff, debuff, defend... do whatever your imagination lets you to.If this move is really powerful, you can charge the move step by step - and within certain number of posts you will make it happen. Rules:

1. No metagaming and powergaming

2. OP moves will be nerfed automatically

3. Post once a round

4. Up to 2 actions per post.

5. If you are charging a move, you can't charge it twice a post.

This is - currently alone, we are sitting in a valley. Strange screams all around, and you are hungry and exhausted. You hear a human scream - and two bodies fighting, one is a human body, another - apparently a bear with rabies. You charge the creature and your fists, legs and knees bounce back from it. Fluffy. Nope, there's something not right... They are surprisingly light and fluffy, yet their blows hurt. Finally you pick up a rock from the ground and throw it with all your force into the creature. It flies away. For a while...

...Meanwhile on the other side you hear things exploding. XCB-BLA marked drones firing their missiles into Fluffy. He flies with massive knockback...

...You fall asleep and wake up. Still, same drones defending against same fluffy hostiles.

Spoiler

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Daisy Cutter

Daisy Cutter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:16 PM

Posted 22 March 2015 - 09:23 PM

As I look out the window of this seemingly sterile environment, my stomach growls and I feel dizzy.
Trying to get up ... I can't.
Obviously, because of these restraints.
Two inches in width.
1.2 CM thick ... "Flick!"
That's who I blame. That sly cat, goes by the name Flick.
Murmuring is all I can seem to accomplish. Is it the drugs they used to sedate me? Or? How long have I been asleep?
The belts are loose.
How?
Stumbling to the floor.
Periodic screams, of course followed by periodic silence.
'This thing ...
This fluffy iron'.
If the DOOP company had only quit while they were ahead.
I was just about to open that quiet dusty latch on the door when you opened it for me.
I knew. NU.
Except I had a scalpel held high like a crucifix.

You wouldn't have guessed what happened next.

(P.s. I'm unfamiliar with the terms power/meta gaming, nerfed and ... OP'ed. But, I'm willing to learn.)

(Pps, on the right track?)

#3 NULIS

NULIS
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 0 posts
  •  

Posted 23 March 2015 - 07:30 AM

(Good, the more creativity you do in each move, the better, but you should make obvious moves such as "I throw a heavy rock at fluffy thing, causing it to bleed(15,000 damage, bleed for 2k each turn over 3 turns)" or "I start making Raider Plane(100000HP; 20,000 Damage, blocks 10,000 damage) 1/4")

#4 Victoria Maybe

Victoria Maybe

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:16 PM

Posted 23 March 2015 - 09:06 PM

That's when I came charging through the hallway knocking you into a wall. Get on the ground! I yelled in NU's direction. Get on the gurney I directed my voice towards the seemingly crazy chick. (crazy chix can be an asset)
She jumped onboard without hesitation. And I threw a large rock at the kindly looking monster.
How the rock got there, I do not know. But it was there. And it was hurled wildly ..... and the creature appears to be crippled by the direct blow of amethyst to the neck

#5 NULIS

NULIS
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 0 posts
  •  

Posted 24 March 2015 - 08:28 AM

(I will post whenever 5 people take their turn, I don't count)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users