Hosts: 127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com
CRACKED SOFTWARE WARNING
Participating in the use of cracked
is not only illegal
but also a security risk
. Were you aware your machine has cracked software installed? I do not approve of nor support illegal software.
Malware authors promote and release cracked software to spread their infections. I strongly recommend you refrain from participating in this activity; your computer will be repeatedly infected otherwise. Simply visiting a cracked software site can result in infection via drive-by exploits of vulnerable software.
Cracked software will make your computer susceptible to a smörgåsbord of malware infections, remote attacks, exposure of personal information, and identity theft
. In some instances an infection may cause so much damage to your system that recovery is not possible and the only option is to reformat your Hard Drive and reinstall your Operating System. Please read the following articles for more information.Step 1
on your keyboard at the same time. Type notepad
and click OK
.Both files, FRST and fixlist.txt have to be in the same location or the fix will not work!
- Right-click on icon and select Run as Administrator to start the tool.
(XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
- Press the Fix button just once and wait.
- If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.
- When finished FRST will generate a log on the Desktop, called Fixlog.txt.
Please post it to your reply.
Let's do a final check up:Step 2
Please downloadOnline Scanner
and save it to your Desktop
- Disable the realtime-protection of your antivirus and anti-malware programs because they might interfere with the scan.
- Start with administartor privileges.
- Choose the following settings:
- Click on Start. The virus signature database will begin to download. This may take some time.
- When completed the Online Scan will begin automatically.
Note: This scan might take a long time! Please be patient.
- When completed select Uninstall application on close if you so wish, but make sure you copy the logfile first!
- Now click on Finish
- A log fileis created at
Copy and paste the content of this log file in your next reply.
Do not forget to re-enable your antivirus application after running the above scan!