Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet browser aggressive ads and redirects form page

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 crys17p

crys17p

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:18 PM

Posted 21 March 2015 - 07:52 PM

Hello everyone,

I am having an annoying problem for the past few days concerning my web browsing experience. I am using google Chrome and what is happening is that on almost every site i visit there are ads that pop up on the bottom of the page (specifically bottom middle, bottom left and bottom right) and recently some in the upper right corner that look like " page turning tips" if that makes any sens. Now this problem it self is annoying but what is really problematic is that recently it has also started to aggresavley redirect from my current page as if accessing some link. The only situations where these things don't happen are on youtube, google search  page and every now and then some random page i enter.  

I use avast free version as antivirus and have run a boot time scan, normal scan and deletion of any suspicious addons. The problem doesn't go away. I am pretty sure that the problem was a "free" audio editor that i downloaded because it imediatley started to happen after i installed it. I have uninstalled it recently. If any further information is required please let me know and i will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you in advance fro your responses.

Cheers

Edited by Queen-Evie, 22 March 2015 - 12:28 AM.
moved from Web Browsing/Email and Other Internet Applications to the appropriate forum

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users