Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Toshiba satellite laptop, win 7 stuck loading drivers. any secret tricks?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 julz6769

julz6769

• Members
  • 97 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:33 PM

Posted 21 March 2015 - 02:27 PM

hi all, a nice gentlemen was helping me attempt to get the bugs out of my system from here but i think i think i made a mistake.    pc was becoming only usable in safe mode and i changed my start up settings to enable all programs..  which in effect i think i took away my only ability to start windows.   it just hangs at loading drivers.      i can not remb if any disks came with my laptop, torn the house apart looking.      wondering if there is way on these toshibas to get past that or at very least a reload by pressing a key at start up?      or maybe if anybody has any good experience with aftermarket boot disks that may help?   appreciate any advice.   

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 OldPhil

OldPhil

Doppleganger

• Members
  • 4,069 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:33 AM

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:33 PM

You do have the ability to do a factory reset, but all your data will be lost but it shroud run like new when you bought it.  Before doing so wait to see if one of the finer minds can bail you out. 

If you do have to do a reset here is the factory link, remember you will lose all your stuff but you will be running good!

http://forums.toshiba.com/t5/System-Recovery-and-Recovery/How-To-Perform-system-recovery-Windows-7/ta-p/279643

Edited by OldPhil, 21 March 2015 - 03:34 PM.

Honesty & Integrity Above All!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users