Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Two separate problems, I think!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 burt4750

burt4750

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:12 PM

Posted 21 March 2015 - 07:06 AM

First problem, just out of the blue music will start playing on my computer. It doesn't happen all of the time and it does not seem to be attributable to whatever website I have open at the time. If I minimize the website to look for the music initiator, there is nothing on the screen or tool bar to show me where it is coming from. The only way to stop it is to close out everything or hit the mute button.

The other problem is I have just had an error message come up that said, "shopathomebrowserappcoreservice" has stopped working. I have never seen this message before and don't know if it has been put there by a virus or malware. I am running CCleaner and Malwarebytes on the machine. Should I click on the link: 

And, if not, how to get rid of it?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:05:12 PM

Posted 23 March 2015 - 07:40 PM

also posted here http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/571102/completion-of-former-topic/

This topic is locked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users