Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Systemdoctor, Cws, Purityscan, Miamore Etc Etc

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jammerculture

jammerculture

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 AM

Posted 29 June 2006 - 10:23 PM

My computer is a veritable encyclepedia of problems. It started with IE popups (even though I was not using IE) and then quickly degenerated into total chaos. I have run adaware, spybot, nod32 (my antivirus), ewido, kaspersky online, and finally panda scan. Following is my pandascan log I apologise for the formatting I can not seem to get it to layout properly.

Also check my post entitled "My computer is possessed" in the hijackthis log forum

Incident Status Location

Adware:Adware/SystemDoctor Not disinfected c:\windows\system32\e5543d4b.exe
Adware:Adware/SystemDoctor Not disinfected c:\windows\system32\63df5d84.exe
Adware:Adware/CWS Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\g395687.dll
Adware:Adware/PurityScan Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\system32\winhab32.dll
Adware:Adware/Miamore Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\g23433531.dll
Adware:adware/morwillsearch Not disinfected c:\windows\system32\admparsel.dll
Adware:adware/ist.istbar Not disinfected c:\program files\common files\Totem Shared
Adware:adware/miamore Not disinfected Windows Registry
Spyware:Cookie/Mammamediasolutions Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\az7mismt.default\cookies.txt[.targetnet.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/YieldManager Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\az7mismt.default\cookies.txt[ad.yieldmanager.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Mammamediasolutions Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\az7mismt.default\cookies.txt[.targetnet.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/YieldManager Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\az7mismt.default\cookies.txt[ad.yieldmanager.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/adultfriendfinder Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\az7mismt.default\cookies.txt[.adultfriendfinder.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Doubleclick Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\az7mismt.default\cookies.txt[.doubleclick.net/]
Spyware:Cookie/WUpd Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\az7mismt.default\cookies.txt[.revenue.net/]
Spyware:Cookie/Tribalfusion Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\az7mismt.default\cookies.txt[.tribalfusion.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Atlas DMT Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\az7mismt.default\cookies.txt[.atdmt.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/BurstNet Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\az7mismt.default\cookies.txt[.burstnet.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/2o7 Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\az7mismt.default\cookies.txt[.2o7.net/]
Spyware:Cookie/Zedo Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\az7mismt.default\cookies.txt[.zedo.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/888 Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\az7mismt.default\cookies.txt[.888.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Cd Freaks Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\az7mismt.default\cookies.txt[.cdfreaks.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Cd Freaks Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\az7mismt.default\cookies.txt[.club.cdfreaks.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/360i Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\az7mismt.default\cookies.txt[.ct.360i.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Maxserving Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\az7mismt.default\cookies.txt[.maxserving.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Xiti Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\az7mismt.default\cookies.txt[.xiti.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Advnt Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\az7mismt.default\cookies.txt[www.advnt01.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/2o7 Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Cookies\hp_administrator@2o7[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Atlas DMT Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Cookies\hp_administrator@atdmt[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/2o7 Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Cookies\hp_administrator@microsofteup.112.2o7[1].txt
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/Processor Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\smitRem.exe[smitRem/Process.exe]
Adware:Adware/SystemDoctor Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\63df5d84.exe
Virus:Trj/Spammer.BA Disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\871657cf.exe
Adware:Adware/SystemDoctor Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\e5543d4b.exe
Dialer:Dialer.HIX Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WZ61Q16X\bgates[1].exe
Adware:Adware/SystemDoctor Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\XM29VBLG\srvwrl[1].exe
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/KillApp.B Not disinfected C:\hp\bin\KillIt.exe
Adware:Adware/IST.ISTBar Not disinfected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Totem Shared\Update\Distribution.dll.045
Adware:Adware/IST.ISTBar Not disinfected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Totem Shared\Update\Music.dll.022
Adware:Adware/IST.ISTBar Not disinfected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Totem Shared\Update\Windows.dll.072
Adware:Adware/IST.ISTBar Not disinfected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Totem Shared\Update\WindowsEx.dll.041
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/Processor Not disinfected C:\Program Files\Roguescanfix\Process.exe
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/Processor Not disinfected C:\Program Files\Smitrem\smitRem\Process.exe
Adware:Adware/CWS Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\compstuic.dll
Adware:Adware/Miamore Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\g10166687.dll
Adware:Adware/Miamore Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\g11490437.dll
Adware:Adware/Miamore Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\g15510312.dll
Adware:Adware/CWS Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\g16830781.dll
Adware:Adware/Miamore Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\g1714875.dll
Adware:Adware/Miamore Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\g1953359.dll
Adware:Adware/Miamore Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\g22113125.dll
Adware:Adware/Miamore Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\g2468328.dll
Adware:Adware/CWS Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\g5000375.dll
Adware:Adware/Miamore Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\g53835468.dll
Adware:Adware/Miamore Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\g62126937.dll
Adware:Adware/Miamore Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\g631718.dll
Adware:Adware/CWS Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\g65973296.dll
Adware:Adware/CWS Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\g67295125.dll
Adware:Adware/Miamore Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\g8845562.dll
Virus:Trj/Spammer.BA Disinfected C:\WINDOWS\system32\871657cf.exe
Virus:Trj/Spammer.BA Disinfected C:\WINDOWS\system32\adl.exe
Spyware:Spyware/Virtumonde Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\system32\xxyaxyy.dll
Adware:Adware/SystemDoctor Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\temp\win615.tmp.exe

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:21 AM

Posted 29 June 2006 - 11:24 PM

Once you've posted your HijackThis log, you shouldn't make any changes to your system, as that could change the results of the posted log, making it difficult to properly clean your system.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 jammerculture

jammerculture
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 AM

Posted 29 June 2006 - 11:47 PM

oh I am sorry. it's hard to just sit here though while all this crayness is going on. Besides I think that whatever my problem is its still developing as I have run pandascan, kaspersky and other scan and gotten different results each time. I don't really know what I'm doing. Should I stop trying to fix it and post another log??

Please advise

#4 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:21 AM

Posted 30 June 2006 - 12:08 AM

oh I am sorry. it's hard to just sit here though while all this crayness is going on.

I know it's hard to not be able to try and fix it, but please be patient.
You wouldn't want to do anything that's going to delay the repair of your computer.

Should I stop trying to fix it and post another log??

Yes, stop trying to fix it.
When your log is replied to, tell the HJT team member helping you what you've tried, to fix it, since the log was posted.
If they need another log, they'll ask you to post one.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users