Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Adobe Flash & Firefox

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LAB811

LAB811

• Members
  • 161 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:20 PM

Posted 20 March 2015 - 05:21 PM

I have an Acer Aspire E15 Touch with Windows 8.1. I was unable to view many videos because they need Flash but everytime that I download Adobe Flash I start having problems with Firefox not responding, hanging or Warnings :unresponsive plug in. I know it is Flash because once I uninstall it the problem goes away. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 50,563 posts
  •  

Posted 20 March 2015 - 06:01 PM

Troubleshooting Crashes and unresponsive behavior in Firefox:Troubleshooting Flash with Firefox:
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#3 LAB811

LAB811
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 161 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2015 - 10:32 AM

I have an Acer Aspire E15 Touch with Windows 8.1. I was unable to view many videos because they need Flash but everytime that I download Adobe Flash I start having problems with Firefox not responding, hanging or Warnings :unresponsive plug in. I know it is Flash because once I uninstall it the problem goes away. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?

Thanks I'll give it a try!

#4 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 21,605 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2015 - 10:59 AM

If you watch many Youtube videos on their site, try using the HTML5 viewer instead of flash. Go here and click the button to request HTML5 and see how your videos play. If you clear Firefox's cache, you will have to visit the page and select it again.

#5 Rick605

Rick605

• Members
  • 353 posts
  •  

Posted 27 May 2015 - 01:02 PM

Thanks Lab....I just love this site and the help I get here..... :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users