Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

AthereosSvc Win7 ddk ON WIN 8 PLZ HELP

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 donald.myles

donald.myles

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:08 PM

Posted 20 March 2015 - 02:49 PM

Hello, im having a sever problem and I don't have a lot of knowledge in these sorta things but ill tell you whats going on. My computer is very slow , always acting up,  in my programs menu most things don't have the right image icons and it looks as if only some programs are running in 64 bit or 86. Some of them say 32. But my problem is I just don't know what to do . I don't even know how to explain whats going on other then sometimes things run well ,and others I cant use my wire less mouse or keyboard or miracast, list goes on and on. I think I messed up something trying to dual boot windows 7 a couple months ago but did  recovery for the drivers from the acer website and things aren't working right yet expecially the antivirus. I have run scans that might help identify the problem. Please help someone!!!!!!!!

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users