Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I don't know what is wrong please help me!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ithinkiamabunny

ithinkiamabunny

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:29 PM

Posted 19 March 2015 - 12:38 PM

I have acquired a  Dell Studio XPS 435T but something is wrong with it.  If I know what then I would be happy to just buy the part and fix it however, I don't know what's wrong.  All I know is when I turn on the computer it is not getting power.  I have changed the power supply that came on the computer with a Rosewill RD500-2SB.  So I know that the power supply is not the problem.  But now I'm stumped could someone please help me or point me in the right direction.  Thank you in advanced.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 OldPhil

OldPhil

Doppleganger

• Members
  • 4,228 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:29 PM

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:23 PM

Do you see a glowing LED on the board, do the fans spin?  If neither are present my best guess is the mother board has expired.  You could try searching Ebay there may be one up there, pull the side panel make note of the broads numbers should be revision numbers etc.  Buy only from a vendor with a very near 100% rating make note of return policies go with the best.

Edited by OldPhil, 19 March 2015 - 02:23 PM.

Honesty & Integrity Above All!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users