Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

when will be released windows 10?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 mikejohnlen

mikejohnlen

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:00 PM

Posted 19 March 2015 - 07:07 AM

when will be released windows 10? As i read some new features of windows 10 .

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,596 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:00 PM

Posted 19 March 2015 - 07:21 AM

Windows 10 will be officially around Fall 2015, there's no release date announced yet.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#3 BenjaminGordonT

BenjaminGordonT

• Members
  • 202 posts
  •  

Posted 19 March 2015 - 07:48 AM

Personally, I think It will take longer for it to get released. Microsoft is known for extending their deadlines, and seeing all the bugs and problems with Technical, I don't know how they can be ready by fall. Either that, or they will be releasing a service pack right after release. :)

Edited by BenjaminsiPod, 19 March 2015 - 07:48 AM.

#4 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,596 posts
  •  

Posted 19 March 2015 - 07:51 AM

and seeing all the bugs and problems with Technical

This is what the technical preview is for, to find all these bugs and patch them as quick as they can.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#5 old rocker

old rocker

• Members
  • 453 posts
  •  

Posted 19 March 2015 - 11:55 AM

March 17 2015

Windows 10 Launching This Summer in 190 Countries and 111 Languages

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/03/17/windows-10-launching-this-summer-in-190-countries-and-111-languages/

#6 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,596 posts
  •  

Posted 19 March 2015 - 11:56 AM

They moved it forward to this summer? Also, did they really misspelled Qihoo for Qihu?

unite_blue.png

#7 Sintharius

Sintharius

Bleepin' Sniper

• Members
  • 5,639 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:00 PM

Posted 19 March 2015 - 11:59 AM

They moved it forward to this summer? Also, did they really misspelled Qihoo for Qihu?

It's just a matter of "Westernization" similar to Kaspersky I think. Not that big of a deal.

#8 arena leo

arena leo

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:30 AM

Posted 20 March 2015 - 01:37 AM

Hello,

Window 10 have great features and exact release date is not yet announced.But Microsoft is planning to release  Window 10 this summer 2015 in 190 countries and 111 languages .

#9 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,596 posts
  •  

Posted 20 March 2015 - 05:37 AM

when will be released windows 10? As i read some new features of windows 10 .

Hi! the real important question is: is it any better than windows 8?

Cheers!

Windows 8 was a real mess, Windows 8.1 and the Update 1 helped fix a lot of things however. So logically yes, Windows 10 is better than Windows 8.

unite_blue.png

#10 mikejohnlen

mikejohnlen
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:00 PM

Posted 20 March 2015 - 05:49 AM

Hello,

Window 10 have great features and exact release date is not yet announced.But Microsoft is planning to release  Window 10 this summer 2015 in 190 countries and 111 languages .

Hello,

Hi,

thanks for reply me.I was also read this news and i hope it will be released soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users