Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Blurry/weird shadow lines in my computer monitor?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ac_spicywingz

ac_spicywingz

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:16 AM

Posted 17 March 2015 - 09:12 PM

First post here in this forum, so be nice.

My monitor usually works fine, but recently it's beginning to experience blurry and weird horizontal shadows for some unknown reason. I've researched everything, including disabling the GPU, but it's still showing up. Are there any ways to fix it? I'm suspecting it could be because my computer is next to a control outlet, or cockroaches are interfering with my computer monitor. My apartment has some cockroaches, but it's not that bad. Would I also need to show you guys my specs? 

34isk2g.png

Edited by Queen-Evie, 17 March 2015 - 10:13 PM.
removed spoiler tags

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 YeahBleeping

YeahBleeping

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:16 AM

Posted 17 March 2015 - 09:42 PM

Welcome to BC.  and.. Sorry to hear about your cockroach problem... I  could be going blind but the only fuzzy line I see is the white event horizon...I am not sure what your seeing.

#3 ac_spicywingz

ac_spicywingz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2015 - 09:45 PM

Welcome to BC.  and.. Sorry to hear about your cockroach problem... I  could be going blind but the only fuzzy line I see is the white event horizon...I am not sure what your seeing.

Well i've been experiencing a dose of fuzzy lines lately... what's the main reason for that? BTW do cockroaches indirectly cause fuzzy lines on monitors?

#4 ac_spicywingz

ac_spicywingz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2015 - 10:49 PM

Double post.

I think I have fuzzy lines because my graphics card is going bad. I have a AMD Radeon HD 6530D graphics card. However, I tested the game World In Conflict and I experienced no problems. I also checked my status of my video card using device manager and it says it has no issues. Like why do I have fuzzy lines?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users