Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Slowly loading pages, unstable network,

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 justmeandmycomputer

justmeandmycomputer

• Members
  • 190 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:58 PM

Posted 17 March 2015 - 12:42 PM

I just bought a new computer about 2 weeks ago HP 8.1 and all of a sudden I can't do anything with this computer. When I click on anything it takes at least 2-3 mintues for pages to come up or longer. The internet connection is terrible. I can be working on something then all of a sudden no internet connnection. It stated that I have a joined network, but I was trying to install my printer which is a HP officejet 4500 which will not install on my windows 8.1. Printer is just a year old and not sure why I am having such much trouble with this 3 week old computer. Pages are terribly slow and I ran scan with malwarebyes, adwcleaner and avast still nothing comes up. Something has got this  computer going crazy.  I have am another computer in my home that I can't get working because of an issue I can't figure out. NOt sure if this computer is infected from that one as well.

Edited by justmeandmycomputer, 17 March 2015 - 12:44 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 satchfan

satchfan

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,640 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:58 PM

Posted 18 March 2015 - 03:41 AM

I can understand why you have started this as it is a different computer. However, your other open topic could be, (and likely is), related to the same problem. If two people give you conflicting instructions it could have an affect on both computers. I am therefore closing this topic and we'll deal with both issues together in the other topic.

Satchfan

My help is always free of charge. If you are happy with the help provided, if you wish you can make a donation to buy me a beer.

#3 satchfan

satchfan

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,640 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:58 PM

Posted 18 March 2015 - 03:41 AM

It appears that this issue is resolved, therefore I am closing the topic. If that is not the case and you need or wish to continue with this topic, please send me or any Moderator a Personal Message (PM) that you would like this topic re-opened.

My help is always free of charge. If you are happy with the help provided, if you wish you can make a donation to buy me a beer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users