Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Using my HDTV as a monitor has some agrevating icon issues

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 hookturn

hookturn

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:21 PM

Posted 17 March 2015 - 11:35 AM

Since I switched to using my tv as a monitor whenever I boot up my pc in the morning all the icons are on the left, jumbled rather than just slid over from the right where I like to have about 20 of them.

This looks exactly like it did when I changed the resolution on my tv to fill the screen.

One thing I notice is once in awhile I get a small pop up message from  the hidden Icon area on my task bar that tells me I should be at a different resolution, the resolution that I ran my monitor at.

I'm thinking I need to change something on my pc but don't know what or how. The hidden Icon is an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver.

Can anyone help me with this annoying problem?

Thanks,\

Hookturn

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 18 March 2015 - 06:38 PM.
Topic locked due to duplicate

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users