Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

You've helped me before; please help me again

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 buzzerman

buzzerman

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:59 AM

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:05 PM

Dear Sirs,

You all have helped me before and I'm hoping you can again. I am experiencing numerous issues but specifically I am no longer able to play my favorite game which is World Golf Tour. This is a Flash based game that has had many issues in the past, but I have always found a work around. Every user has experienced issues with this game and all have been forced to find work arounds to get the software to perform for their system. I have done the same, but am now at a loss. I have used Comodo Dragon in the past, but have had to use an outdated version of Flash (11.9) to run it successfully. I have had to uninstall later versions of Flash to accomodate this, but now am unable to load both 11.9 and the latest 17.0 at the same time. The problem here is that Flash 17.0 in Chrome, Comodo, IE,...etc... is useless on my computer. The mouse won't sync up with the meter for the game and that is paramount for playing this game successfully. My question is... Is there a work around for this;... or is my system insufficient to handle the new game requirements...i.e. RAM or Video Card... or has something happened to my system...i.e. registry piracy, etc.. to be able to play this game again?  I would be willing to work with a dedicated soul for days or weeks to get back to my friends on Skype to play this beloved game. Is it my system? Can it be fixed? I'm here to take any advice given which I hope would incluse an overall cleaning of my beautiful POC (I mean PC).

Thank you in advance,

Buzzerman

Edited by hamluis, 17 March 2015 - 06:56 AM.
Moved from AII to Computer Gaming - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users