Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Really Need Help!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mangotengo

mangotengo

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:20 PM

Posted 15 March 2015 - 11:45 PM

System: Intel i7-4770k 8gb ram 64 bit windows 7 Professional Nvidia 770

I have been messing around with rainmeter and toolbar customization the past couple days. Everything was working fine until my first reboot. The first thing I noticed was my startup time was extremely slow compared to my usual fast boot. Programs took forever to open with my cpu fluctuating around 5-15% as opposed to the usual 3% idle. -The next issue I noticed was when I open chrome, I was unable to connect to any websites. The only website I could connect to was google and was able to search other sites but unable to be redirected to them. My ventrilo connects suggesting my internet was working fine. I pinged Facebook through Command Prompt and received answers. -I restarted in safe mode and scanned with the whole shebang: malwarebytes, avast, ccleaner, and combofix. Nothing turned up.

After restart, boot time is still extremely slow and still unable to connect to sites other than google. Any help is appreciated! I'm stuck ;(((

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users