Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Change Cover Art for My Movie ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jove

Jove

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:11 PM

Posted 14 March 2015 - 05:01 AM

Greetings,

I have a DELL Inspiron 3531

and recently posted an old video I made with W. Movie Maker.

Is there a way to change the picture, cover art on a movie I created some time ago ?

When you don't have to worry about your computer anymore, you can start
living again !

vrwqzc.gif
Success is a result, not a goal. . . . Flaubert

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rp88

rp88

• Members
  • 3,048 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:11 PM

Posted 22 March 2015 - 05:00 PM

Posted where? what do you mean precisely by "cover art", do you mean the thumbnail for a youtube video or something? I would also ask whether the video is still in windows movie maker format or whether it is an avi, mpg or other file type now. Please give more details.
Back on this site, for a while anyway, been so busy the last year.

My systems:2 laptops, intel i3 processors, windows 8.1 installed on the hard-drive and linux mint 17.3 MATE installed to USB

#3 Jove

Jove
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:11 PM

Posted 22 March 2015 - 08:13 PM

I posted it to a blog. I am talking about the photo or picture that remains when you first see the video, before you 

click on it to watch, . . actually I am guessing that this somehow is created automatically from the frames in the video

content. But I was asking is there a program for actually creating a cover and installing it to cover the old one, etc.?

I am not sure if I will find that in the Movie Maker Format ? 

When you don't have to worry about your computer anymore, you can start
living again !

vrwqzc.gif
Success is a result, not a goal. . . . Flaubert

#4 rp88

rp88

• Members
  • 3,048 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:11 PM

Posted 23 March 2015 - 02:12 PM

You would be able to create a cover from any jpeg or png image you like, it doesn't even have to be a shot within the video. Youtube videos will let you change the thumbnail (which i beleive to be the same thing) by going into the video's setting and choosing to upload your own. If this video is on a blog part of me suspects it is hosted on youtube, and not just an avi,mog,mp4,wmv,... file that you have simply uploaded to the blog.
Back on this site, for a while anyway, been so busy the last year.

My systems:2 laptops, intel i3 processors, windows 8.1 installed on the hard-drive and linux mint 17.3 MATE installed to USB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users