Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Screen goes black for a few seconds, when the picture come back there no sound

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Eat-The-Rich

Eat-The-Rich

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:41 PM

Posted 14 March 2015 - 01:56 AM

My screen will sometimes go black for a few seconds and the sound stops, but when the picture come back the sound doesn't. This only happens if I'm using my monitor, connected by as my default sound device but when I use my headset that is connected by optical wire there is still sound, when switched back to my monitor there is still no sound. The problem also makes it so that I can't make my hidden taskbar rise when I mouse over it when I'm on the Chrome window, although I can still get to the taskbar by pressing the Windows button on my keyboard. Restarting is a temporary fix, although whenever it turns off it gives me a notification about "Waiting for explorer.exe to close" (picture of message) then I have to click a button to force close that program. My computer closes it automatically when my headset is set as my default sound device.

This problem has only ever occurred when I play League of Legends, but for the most part I'm playing League when on my computer.

System specs:

OS-Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

GPU-Nvdia GTX 760

CPU-Intel i5 4690k

Motherboard-Gigabyte Gaming 3

Power Supply-600W Bronze

RAM-8GB

Monitor-BenQ GL2450

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users