Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Issues with accessing saved Outlook messages

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cablegirl8

cablegirl8

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:37 AM

Posted 13 March 2015 - 08:49 AM

Hi,

I have an interesting issue with a customer. When the customer saves an Outlook message to his documents or public folder, he has issues trying to access the file after being saved. When clicking on the saved message, the file starts to open and then disappears. But can later open on another try. Random. This is only happening on his workstation. I have tried to recreate the issue, but any message I save opens no problem. I am going to do an Office repair. (Office 2013), but other than that I am stumped.

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 sflatechguy

sflatechguy

• BC Advisor
  • 2,226 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:37 AM

Posted 15 March 2015 - 08:26 AM

Repair would have been my suggestion. Is there any reason why he's saving messages outside of Outlook? If he has a large number of messages saved to those folders, that could be part of the issue as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users