Hello ashdream and welcome ...
xxx.xxx and uuuuuuuu.uuu infections are rare, but they are noted infections of a type.
If you already have a current version installed, Please update it
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- Follow the simple directions to install the program to desktop
- Right click and choose "Run as administrator" to open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and from the Dashboard please Check for Updates by clicking the Update Now... link
- Open up Malwarebytes > Settings > Detection and Protection > Enable Scan for rootkit and Under Non Malware Protection set both PUP and PUM to Treat detections as malware.
- Click on the SCAN button and run a Threat Scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware by clicking the Scan Now>> button.
- If you find malware and tick it to remove it, you may be asked to re-boot the computer to finish cleaning.
- Once completed please click on the History > Application Logs and find your scan log and open it and then click on the "copy to clipboard" button and post back the results on your next reply.
Run ESET Online Scanner.
- For Internet Explorer users only, hold down Control (Ctrl) and click on This Link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
- Click the ESET Online button.
- For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
- Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu. to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the esetsmartinstaller_enu icon on your desktop.
- Click the Start button.
- Accept any security warnings from your browser. or Temporarily Disable your Antivirus
- Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives and Remove Threats"
- Click Advanced settings and select the following:
Scan potentially unwanted applications
Scan for potentially unsafe applications
Enable Anti-Stealth technology
- ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer.
- Please be patient as this will take some time (2 hours is not unusual for a first scan).
- When the scan completes, click List Threats
- Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
- Click the Back button.
- Click the Finish button.
NOTE:Sometimes if ESET finds no infections it will not create a log.
Please download Temp File Cleaner by Old Timer
1 .Download TFC from the download link above and save the file on your desktop.
2 .Close ALL running applications as TFC will terminate them before attempting to clean up the temporary files.
3 .Double-click on the TFC icon.
4 .When the program opens, click on the Start button. TFC will terminate the Explorer process and all running applications and then begin the process of cleaning out all of your temp folders.
5 .When done, press OK > Exit, and reboot your computer and finish the cleanup
Note : No log is produced or expected.
Note : After removing temp files, the computer may show to be slow than usual, but it will improve once the cache is rebuild.
Please post the scan results and how your problem is now
Thank You -