Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Saying Hello from Canada

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Wink

Wink

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:37 AM

Posted 28 November 2004 - 09:17 PM

I thought I would say hello, and thank you for letting me become a member of your forum. I have been fighting spy-ware, browser hijackers, viruses, Trojans, worms, and what have you, since I bought my new system 3 years ago. My first encounter with these nasty critters was when I downloaded Kazza for the first time, I finally figured out two weeks ago how to clean it out of my registry files, that was scary! Not for the weak of heart I must say. Thank you to this forum, and others, to the people who post there problems, and for the invaluable advice given on these forums, I shall carry on fighting spy-ware and such till either me or my computer is on the scrape heap. Keep up the good work, and Thank You again for your help. Wink

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 28 November 2004 - 09:38 PM

Glad your here! Have fun learning with us!

Welcome to BC!

#3 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,593 posts
  •  

Posted 29 November 2004 - 05:16 PM

:thumbsup:

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:37 AM

Posted 29 November 2004 - 07:40 PM

It is a constant battle, alas! that all of us are fighting as you can probably tell from reading the boards.
Welcome to BP!
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users