Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

IOS 8.2

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 msdhoni

msdhoni

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:26 PM

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:03 PM

Has anyone download IOS 8.2 yet, if so any problems with it.

Appreciate any input.

Tks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 smax013

smax013

• BC Advisor
  • 2,326 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 PM

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:38 PM

Not yet. I tend to wait for at least a little while with all OS updates (whether Mac OS, iOS, Windows, etc). It is a little selfish on my part...but I like to let other people be Apple's/Microsoft's "crash dummies".   :devil:

Plus, I will not be getting/needing an Apple Watch anytime soon (my much cheaper Pebble works just fine for my needs) nor really using the HealthKit, so I am not needing/missing any of the new "features". So, that is just bug updates...and my phone works fine for the moment, so I can wait.

#3 xadamxk

xadamxk

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:26 PM

Posted 19 March 2015 - 08:15 PM

I keep my devices jailbroken and the lastest public jailbreak is only available for iOS 8.1.2 so I'm staying away from 8.2 for that reason.
When new updates come out (in this case 8.2), always wait a week or two to update to them incase any serious bugs do exist.
By now I would say you are safe to do so though.

#4 HaroldKGiles

HaroldKGiles

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:26 AM

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:24 AM

I have an 16gb Iphone and I don't have problems with the space. I guess that deppends on how many apps and media you want to have on the phone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users