Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

what games can i run to my laptop

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 paulos123

paulos123

• Members
  • 313 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:19 AM

Posted 10 March 2015 - 02:06 PM

hello guys i would appreciate if somebody can give me a clear image about what games can my laptop play.
cause i dont want to buy a game and waste my money cause it ll be too heavy for my laptop.

here are the specs

thanks anyway

fyi im running windows 8,1 64 bit,is win 7 ultimate 64 bit better for games?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,661 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:19 AM

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:26 PM

Hi paulos123 :)

It's hard to list you exactly which games can be ran on your laptop, but I have a good solution for you. System Requirements Labs have a website called "Can You RUN It?" which list every games with their hardware/software requirements (going from minimum, to recommended). What you have to do is select a game from the list, run their little diagnostic utility and they'll compare your laptop/computer specs against the ones from games (at a minimum and recommended setup) so you can see if you have what it takes to run the game and at what level, or what you miss in order to run the game. Here's the website:

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

Let me know if that helps you :)

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#3 paulos123

paulos123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 313 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:19 AM

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:35 AM

great help aura thanks a lot,keep up the good work

#4 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,661 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:19 AM

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:46 AM

No problem paulos, glad that I could be of assistance :)

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users