Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Which Portable Device to use Good for Enterprise?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 blatny2018

blatny2018

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:42 AM

Posted 10 March 2015 - 10:55 AM

For business, I currently have Good for Enterprise installed on a formerly unused ipad 1. I use it for outlook email, and also to access work drives. The ipad is dedicated to Good (because I don't trust anyone to mess with personal things, and Good requirements create significant admin type authority for the company Good admininstrator.

However, this sucker is heavy, at 1.5 pounds. Hard to carry around. I almost might carry a light laptop around instead. But, I am looking for a replacement. Can anyone recommend a different mobile device that woukld let me use Good for Enterprise, with all the trimmings, which would be much lighter? It would be dedicated to Good. My criteria are as follows, in order of importance:

1) Lightweight

2) Good screen

3) cheap

I don't care about the operating system, though I know if I use android its pretty insecure. I don't care about how fast it is (although it should not be the slowest device on the planet). I do want it to have cell access, although if that becomes an issue because of some of the other criteria, I might let it go, since I can tie it into my current personal mini ipad or iphone 5, which have cell service, and I always carry around with me.

Any recommendations?

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 technonymous

technonymous

• Members
  • 2,468 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:42 AM

Posted 20 March 2015 - 12:08 AM

Here you go...

http://www.amazon.com/BLU-5-Inch-Windows-Camera-Unlocked/dp/B00NQGFQ9K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1426827743&sr=8-1&keywords=cell+phone+windows+8.1

#3 DAVID SHELDON

DAVID SHELDON

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:12 PM

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:39 AM

Go through  this link http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/BLU-Win-HD--Unlocked/productID.306115600

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users