Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help me post a image to wikiepedia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 spike314

spike314

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:08 PM

Posted 10 March 2015 - 12:15 AM

Can someone with an Wikipedia account post this pic

https://www.google.com/search?q=oe+rocking+chair+allan+image&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=Vn3-VMHFLsfUggTFvIP4Ag&ved=0CB4QsAQ&biw=1366&bih=683#rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&tbm=isch&q=poe+rocking+chair+allan+image&imgdii=_&imgrc=9bo1HCnfiN5gpM%253A%3BgqCLwvxJ1HogUM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.weekendnotes.com%252Fim%252F003%252F03%252Fp10603571.JPG%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.weekendnotes.com%252Fedgar-allan-poe-cottage-bronx%252F%3B4320%3B3240

to Edgar allan poe cottage Wikipedia page PLEASE and title it Poe's rocking chair

this would be greatly and immensely appreciated.

1000 thank you to who ever can help me!

-I try but I am not a confirm user and u need at least 10 edits and I have none.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 thebathpirate

thebathpirate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:08 AM

Posted 10 March 2015 - 12:27 AM

go and get some edits and then make the change if you're sure it's right?

maybe

#3 spike314

spike314
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 10 March 2015 - 12:29 AM

PLease it wont take long, it is of immense important to me!!!

u need to wait 4 days too along with the edits

and I just signup today

#4 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:04:08 PM

Posted 10 March 2015 - 10:33 AM

If it is that important to you then you will do whatever it takes so you can post the picture.

No one here will do your work for you.

#5 spike314

spike314
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 10 March 2015 - 01:15 PM

I am trying to do whatever it takes ....I am on here aint I?

#6 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,286 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:08 PM

Posted 10 March 2015 - 01:25 PM

Being here and asking others to do what you want. Is not doing what it takes. You are circumventing Wikipedia's guidelines by having someone else do your work for you. What Queen-Evie is suggesting is you follow Wikipedias rules and guidelines. Obviously it's only important enough for one picture to you. Not enough to become involved so that you can become a regular contributor. Why should we do it for you?

You've already lost a day.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#7 spike314

spike314
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 10 March 2015 - 01:43 PM

no I haven't wasted a day, but I still need to wait 3 more days to be eligible to post ......and this is a time sensitive project......Its immensely complicated but im doing it for love, not that anybody cares. IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD IF I COULD GET A HELPING HAND HERE!

#8 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:04:08 PM

Posted 10 March 2015 - 05:07 PM

You are losing the battle by asking for someone to do it for you. It is YOUR project, not ours and as such YOU are the one who needs to do it.

We have made our position very clear. Continuing to argue your case and begging someone else to do it will fall on deaf ears.

This topic is closed.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 10 March 2015 - 05:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users