Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Grinler 's assumption

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 I am scared

I am scared

• Banned
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:21 AM

Posted 09 March 2015 - 05:17 PM

Grinler I'm not a troll. Were you implying I am?

Did yu read my post carefully? I told yu I was trying g to circumvent a ban, and why are yu annoyed at that admin who told me how to circumvent it? Cos he only told me my devices are identified not just IP's, then it was an obvious guess it must be something I input myself. It's not his fault.

I hope I didn't annoy you with that thread. I didn't intend to troll, which means I basically didn't troll. Did I piss yu off? I hope I didnt

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,714 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 PM

Posted 09 March 2015 - 05:22 PM

We know who you are.

#3 I am scared

I am scared
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 09 March 2015 - 05:33 PM

We know who you are.

I didn't actually do it, just saying that I know it.

And ooohhh is that why yu referred to me as a troll earlier? Implying that? Okay

#4 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,714 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 PM

Posted 09 March 2015 - 05:46 PM

We are done. Go bother some other forum or see a shrink. You obviously have something missing in your life that you need to go to forums and bother the staff.

#5 Confuseddd

Confuseddd

• Banned
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 09 March 2015 - 07:49 PM

We are done. Go bother some other forum or see a shrink. You obviously have something missing in your life that you need to go to forums and bother the staff.

What do yu mean by we're done though?
Just yesterday did I actually have another chance which I blew by annoying you, or
Had you only let me have that account so you could answer me...?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users