Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello From Joplin Missouri USA

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jawilliams0425

jawilliams0425

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:58 PM

Posted 09 March 2015 - 04:01 PM

Hey to Everyone here. I am living in Joplin Missouri going to school full time at Vatterott College. I am in the CSNT program. We are just starting our Hardware term as of today. I have been reading some of the forums and it seems like a great place. But it mostly seem friendly. I have been on forums where they treat you like you are stupid but here people seem to care and will post links to questions that have been answered before. This is refreshing in a most delightful way. So on to reading and learning.

Thanks again,

James

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,489 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:58 PM

Posted 09 March 2015 - 04:46 PM

:welcome: to BleepingComputer! :)

sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat on Discord too! |

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users