Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Blue Screen over 9000 times

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Steelice

Steelice

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:21 PM

Posted 09 March 2015 - 07:46 AM

I was having PC problems and did a factory restore, my PC blue screens every 20 minutes "A process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated" and another "Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal"

one blue screen: http://gyazo.com/57419f1122ed51571d6ba57ccff27f1f

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/lvaKGCutvJ6pPkD7LJgWXJd

Edited by Steelice, 09 March 2015 - 07:47 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 zingo156

zingo156

• BC Advisor
  • 3,345 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:21 PM

Posted 09 March 2015 - 08:01 AM

Please run who crashed. Below in a new post I will post another test you can run on your ram.

We need to analyze your operating system's crash dump files to further diagnose what could possibly be crashing your computer system.

Please download Who Crashed? and save it to your desktop.

Double click whocrashedSetup.exe and choose Run

On Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 machines, when User Account Control asks if you wish to install this program, say YES to install the program on your computer.

Program can also be installed by right click and choosing Run As An Administrator.

On the next screen choose Next and accept the agreement.

Install the program in it's default location C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed (If your primary drive is different from C:, choose your primary drive.)

Choose Next and allow program to create a Start Menu Folder called WhoCrashed and click Next.

Allow program to create desktop icon and click Next.

Now Click Install.

Once the program is installed on your computer system, look for the WhoCrashed icon.png desktop Icon and double click it.

Accept the User Account Control request and the program will open on your screen and should look something like this.

whocrashed.png

Next, Click the Analyze button. analyze.png

An Information Window should appear on your screen prompting you to scroll down your screen.

If a report was generated we would like to have a look at this report.

To do this, click File analyze.png and then choose Export.

Save as WhoCrashedOutput.htm to your desktop.

Open WhoCrashedOutput.htm and copy and paste all of the contents from System Information (local) and Crash Dump Analysis and the Conclusion into your next reply.

If I am helping you with a problem and I have not responded within 48 hours please send me a PM.

#3 zingo156

zingo156

• BC Advisor
  • 3,345 posts
  •  

Posted 09 March 2015 - 08:07 AM

Download and burn memtest86 to a disc or use the usb bootable version, NOTE: if you use the usb version backup your usb data first as it requires a format of the usb flash drive to install memtest. After burning a disc or making the flash drive, reboot the computer and boot to the disc or the flash drive. Allow memtest to run for a minimum of 3 passes. If you have any red lines (error codes) post the first 3 of them here or take a picture with a phone or camera of the screen and post that picture here.

You can download memtest here:

http://www.memtest.org/#downiso

Use the newest version any of the links below should work: ** Memtest86+ V5.01 (27/09/2013)**

Edited by zingo156, 09 March 2015 - 09:06 AM.

If I am helping you with a problem and I have not responded within 48 hours please send me a PM.

#4 zingo156

zingo156

• BC Advisor
  • 3,345 posts
  •  

Posted 09 March 2015 - 08:14 AM

I noticed in speccy, your hard drive is not reporting SMART data correctly. This could be due to the bios being set to "raid" rather than AHCI for the sata operation.

Foxcon boards had issues with capacitors, it would be worth opening the computer case and checking for bad caps examples: https://www.google.com/search?q=blown+or+bulging+capacitors+motherboard&biw=1272&bih=743&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=M5z9VJb3DNffsAT2qoKwBg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

#5 Steelice

Steelice
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:21 PM

Posted 09 March 2015 - 08:39 AM

System Information (local)

computer name: STEELICE-PC
windows version: Windows 7 , 6.1, build: 7600
windows dir: C:\Windows
Hardware: AY601AA-ABA HPE-130f, HP-Pavilion, FOXCONN, ALOE
CPU: AuthenticAMD AMD Phenom™ II X4 945 Processor AMD586, level: 16
4 logical processors, active mask: 15
RAM: 8581431296 total

Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Mon 3/9/2015 12:16:04 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\030915-25381-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x70700) 
Bugcheck code: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFA8009BD6410, 0xFFFFFA8009BD66F0, 0xFFFFF80002D961E0)
Error: CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that a process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated. 
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This problem might be caused by a thermal issue. 
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time. 

On Mon 3/9/2015 12:16:04 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0) 
Bugcheck code: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFA8009BD6410, 0xFFFFFA8009BD66F0, 0xFFFFF80002D961E0)
Bug check description: This indicates that a process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated. 
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This problem might be caused by a thermal issue. 
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time. 

On Fri 2/27/2015 4:31:34 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\022715-19999-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x0, 0xB, 0x8, 0x0)
Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. 

On Fri 2/27/2015 10:35:22 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\022715-28984-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFA800A38AB30, 0xFFFFFA800A38AE10, 0xFFFFF80002DC61E0)

On Fri 2/27/2015 10:05:33 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\022715-28126-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFA8008DA2060, 0xFFFFFA8008DA2340, 0xFFFFF80002DD01E0)

On Fri 2/27/2015 7:50:49 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\022715-30716-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x0, 0xB, 0x8, 0x0)
Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. 

On Fri 2/27/2015 7:37:02 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\022715-23166-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFA800A37FB30, 0xFFFFFA800A37FE10, 0xFFFFF80002DCA1E0)

On Fri 2/27/2015 4:28:12 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\022615-34351-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFA800ABE1B30, 0xFFFFFA800ABE1E10, 0xFFFFF80002DCE1E0)

Conclusion

8 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. No offending third party drivers have been found. Connsider using WhoCrashed Professional which offers more detailed analysis using symbol resolution. Also configuring your system to produce a full memory dump may help you. 

Read the topic general suggestions for troubleshooting system crashes for more information. 

Note that it's not always possible to state with certainty whether a reported driver is responsible for crashing your system or that the root cause is in another module. Nonetheless it's suggested you look for updates for the products that these drivers belong to and regularly visit Windows update or enable automatic updates for Windows. In case a piece of malfunctioning hardware is causing trouble, a search with Google on the bug check errors together with the model name and brand of your computer may help you investigate this further. 

#6 zingo156

zingo156

• BC Advisor
  • 3,345 posts
  •  

Posted 09 March 2015 - 08:57 AM

Generally the above errors are tied to a driver issue or hardware issue such as a failing hard drive or bad stick of ram. Run memtest as posted above. I noticed you had a different thread in which you were unable to get the SMART data from the hard drive. We may have to look further into the hard drive if memtest passes. 

I also suggest you open your computer case and check for blown or bulging capacitors as those will also cause issues and on this particular motherboard, issues were quite common.

Another thing you can try is booting to safe mode and see if the computer crashes in safe mode. To boot to safe mode: reboot the computer and start tapping F8, this should bring up the "advanced boot menu options" list, use your arrow keys to highlight "safe mode" and then hit enter on the keyboard. Play around in safe mode doing similar tasks you would in normal mode and see if the computer crashes.

#7 zingo156

zingo156

• BC Advisor
  • 3,345 posts
  •  

Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:16 AM

I know you have a few tests to run already but I did notice you may have a voltage issue with your power supply from speccy. Let's check that with another software. After you have done a memtest, please install HWmonitor, let it run for a while and take a screen shot of HWmonitor or a picture with a phone and post that here.

HWmonitor can be downloaded here: http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html TRY HWMonitor PRO !

If that link does not work try one of the links listed here: http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/hwmonitor.html

arrowd.gifDownload@MajorGeeks
arrowd.gifDownload@MajorGeeks

Edited by zingo156, 09 March 2015 - 09:18 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users