Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

will TF3 ever come out

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

• Members
  • 227 posts
  • Local time:09:13 PM

Posted 08 March 2015 - 09:48 AM

TF2 has been out since 2007 and I do like the gameplay of that game but will Valve ever decide to release a newer version of the game called TF3? TF3 would probably be good if Valve decides to keep the same classes but add new ones such as hacker, electrical man, plumber and more. Also they should add new maps along with keeping a few of the same ones. Also they should add newer weapons to the game along with newer cosmetic items. Also they should keep the same game modes but add more game modes such as Team Deathmatch, Free For All, Search and Destroy and more. Any thoughts on whether TF3 will come out and include all of this stuff in it?

Edited by POKEGAMERZ, 08 March 2015 - 09:50 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,452 posts
  • Local time:04:13 PM

Posted 08 March 2015 - 11:29 AM

Valve is slow with releases, just look at the Half Life series.. we are still waiting for Half Life 3.

I would hope they include more content like that especially because of the long wait time, they have had plenty of time to add things like that into the game.

If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat too! |

#3 simALITY

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:11 PM

I'm pretty sure Valve doesn't know how to count to three.

#4 LiamiFromMiami

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 09:39 AM

I don't think they will be making a team fortress 3 because look at the amount of items in tf2 and the price of them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users