Jump to content
Posted 06 March 2015 - 10:42 AM
Posted 06 March 2015 - 05:48 PM
Hi there .. looks like you have a very nice build going on. Just a couple things:
1. I didn't see what OS your planning on installing.
2. I also didn't see any optical/dvd/blueray drive (it just seems like your going all out and may have forgot this important part.
3. I like the case .. but I also dislike it. The fact that the fan controller is either low or high means you cant really control fan speed with noise limit. Its either quiet or ... fulll speed. Thats a big downer for such a nice case. You could go ahead and get an aftermarket fan controller that way you can control the 3 existing fans.. the two I suggest below and 1 more in the future.
4. If you do still go for this case then I would recommend going ahead and filling at least 1 of the two bottom 140mm fan location and the Side (back) of the motherboard plate 140mm fan location. Larger fans are generally quieter.
5. And finally after all this cool great stuff your putting in it seems your skimping on your storage drive. I mean its not a bad drive but I would go for a WD black to get the 64mb cache and 2 more years warranty 5 yr.s compared to 3 on the blue.
Hope that helps !
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users