Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Passcode, Malware Removal Training Program

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 WebDawg

WebDawg

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:54 AM

Posted 05 March 2015 - 10:44 AM

I have been trying to get into the Malware Removal Training Program for a long time now.

Can anyone help with this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,544 posts
  •  

Posted 05 March 2015 - 10:54 AM

Hi WebDawg :)

Information about the Study Hall, BleepingComputer Malware Removal Training Program can be found in Elise's thread right here:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/532535/malware-removal-training-program/

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#3 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,128 posts
  •  

Posted 05 March 2015 - 11:54 AM

With regards to a passcode, please see the following (quoted from Malware Removal Training Program):

If you feel that special circumstances require our attention, contact this Study Hall Admin only.

So, if you feel that you have extenuating circumstances that merit possible immediate acceptance to the program, I would advise you to contact the SHA as quoted above explaining your circumstance. Otherwise, I would recommend you check the admissions page at least once a day to see if any slots have opened up.

Hope that helps; best of luck!

~Blade
Forum Administrator

Blade: Post #2 in Malware removal school code?

If there are no slots available, you will have to keep checking back at a later time. We are swamped with such requests and there are not enough instructors able to provide teaching so that limits the number of trainees we can accept.

Due to the self-paced structure of training and limited number of instructors here at BC, it is impossible to say with any accuracy when slots will open. There is no notification system in place for when slots open so you need to keeping checking back if BC Study Hall is the school you prefer to enroll in. The logistics and management of such a system and the fact we have a worldwide membership negate the potential effectiveness and fairness one would expect from it.

Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#4 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,128 posts
  •  

Posted 05 March 2015 - 11:57 AM

If you don't want to wait for an opening here at BleepingComputer, please be aware that training in malware removal is conducted at various other online Unite Schools to include:
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users