Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Is this system good enough?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 karlsult

karlsult

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:13 AM

Posted 04 March 2015 - 03:31 PM

Hi,

All I wish is to play is some of the free mmorpg's or mmo's in general - there are many of them. I'm not going to buy any games.

The following is about 500 euro ($600) however the graphic cards isn't good. If I ask them to add the "Zotac GeForce GTX 750 Ti" will this be good enough and will there any problems with this system?

EZ-Cool Black ATX Tower Case
500W ATX Power Supply
Gigabyte/ASUS LGA1150 MicroATX Motherboard (including USB 3.0, SATA III)
Intel Core i5-4430 Quad Core 3.0GHz, 6MB Cache CPU
8GB DDR3 1333MHz
1TB SATA III 7200RPM Hard Disk
Integrated Intel HD Graphics 4600
CD/DVD Writer
All-in-one Memory Card Reader
Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit

Also is that card the same (or as good as) the EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti?

Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 YeahBleeping

YeahBleeping

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:13 AM

Posted 04 March 2015 - 08:19 PM

The short answer is Yes.  And you may not even need that TI but it will be better than the onboard one.  The only reason I say that is because mmorpg's don't require as many FPS's as an FPS type game like ... say far cry or counter strike.  But if you can afford it then go ahead and get the 750ti.  And yes typically there is not much a difference between brands as far as is this 750ti the same as that 750ti .. ??  The general answer is they are the same.

#3 karlsult

karlsult
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:13 AM

Posted 05 March 2015 - 03:45 AM

ok, that sounds good!

Thanks!

Edited by karlsult, 05 March 2015 - 03:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users