Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Infected by fud@india.com

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 FigureGR

FigureGR

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:41 AM

Posted 04 March 2015 - 04:05 AM

Hello, as the title says, we are infected by this ransomware, we managed to save some files but alot of them are encrypted.

I managed and kill the malware from the whole lan computers and now i am trying to find a way to get back my files.

I also considered paying the ransom but i just read that there is no security that i will take back my files if i will pay them.

Just need some help from you guys....

Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Vedran2015

Vedran2015

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:41 AM

Posted 04 March 2015 - 02:23 PM

I am also infected with a virus. I managed to remove it but they all files received extensions id ...... fud@india. Does anyone have an idea how to unlock these files . Is there a program to unlock these files !?
Please help !!!!

#3 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 50,941 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:41 PM

Posted 04 March 2015 - 02:29 PM

There is an ongoing discussion in this topic: New crypto ransomware <extension>.id-<number>_fud@india.com.

Rather than have everyone start individual topics, it would be best (and more manageable for staff) if you posted any questions, comments or requests for assistance in that topic discussion.

Thanks
The BC Staff
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users