Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Craiglist Posting Question

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 EducatedGuess

EducatedGuess

• Members
  • 188 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:56 PM

Posted 04 March 2015 - 02:46 AM

Howdy. Love this Forum. First let me ask: Does anyone know of a Craigslist discussion forum not connected officially with Craigslist? If so, I'd love the link. Thank You!

A general question about CL: I buy and sell guitars and do quite well on this site. However, it appears competitors are targetting and flagging my posts and successfully having them removed. I would never do this sort of thing because my ethics won't allow it, but these folks appear to have no qualms about it.

In an effort to combat this, I'm trying to create a few additional email accounts with disposable email addresses. However, when I do this, I get the following error message again and again: "I'm sorry, but we are unable to create an account at this time."

Would I be correct in assuming that the CL system is reading my IP address and therefore not allowing me to create additional accounts.

If this is the case, could someone please send me instructions on how create another IP address to cirumvent this issue.

I'm not wanting to flood Craigslist with tons of ads. I just want my ads to not be ghosted and flagged. It's very frustrating.

Thank You.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users