Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How to deal with malware infected files

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 yajalderson

yajalderson

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:42 AM

Posted 04 March 2015 - 01:35 AM

In accordance with it I reconstructed my topic as follows.
My issue started on Jan.16, 2014 by sudden system closing in a „STOP Blue Screen” followed by auto restart and so on endlessly. Due to very high frequency of this I cold not read the message on blue screen.
I moved to safe mode and found the system is stable and working. 
Then I tried to restart at the latest known good performance. No cure.
Then I tried to go back at a restoration point on Jan14, before the issue. No cure.
I selected a restoring point in Dec. 2014. Also no cure.
All time in safe mode, I created a supplementary page file of 1000 M in partition D. Result : Blue screen became stable and auto restarts ceased. So I could read the error message on blue screen

In safe mode I used the Windows Tools to check the system. It returned everything is OK. Device Manager shown all devices and their drivers are healthy, despite my HP printer and external USB flash drives are not „read” by the system.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Bootsektor

Bootsektor

• Malware Response Team
  • 216 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:12 AM

Posted 08 March 2015 - 06:00 PM

Hello and :welcome: on bleeping computer
My name is Sandra and I will help you with your problem.
  • Please follow my instructions in the order they are given
  • Read the instructions carefully before you start. If you get in trouble or do not understand what is to do then stop with the execution and describe the problem as good as you can
  • Do only run Scans which I advise to you
  • Do not do crossposting (Posting in different forums)
  • Do not de- or install software during removal, expect I advisted that to you
  • Please post all logfiles as a reply instead of attaching them unless I asked you for do so. If the files are too big then use more posts, thanks
  • Please keep in mind that we are all doing this here in our freetime, if I do not reply within 48 hours, feel free to send me a PM
Step 1
What is the exact message of the bluescreen

Step 2
Please perform a scan with FRST in safemode.
Scan with FRST
Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop.
(If you are not sure which version (32-/64-bit) applies to your system, download and try to start both of them as just the right one will run.)
  • Start FRST with administator privileges.
  • Make sure the option Addition.txt is checked and press the Scan button.
  • When finished, FRST will produce two logs (FRST.txt and Addition.txt) in the same directory the tool was runing from.
  • Please copy and paste these logs in your next reply.

Edited by Bootsektor, 08 March 2015 - 06:00 PM.

regards,

Sandra

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users