Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Earphones Problem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 tanya004

tanya004

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:24 PM

Posted 28 June 2006 - 06:46 AM

Hi everybody!
I've got a problem with my Sony earphones. One of them doesn't produce a sound. I've been wondering whether something is wrong with the earphones or a sound card? Could anybody give me advice?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MathsDude

MathsDude

• Members
  • 94 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:24 PM

Posted 28 June 2006 - 07:49 AM

HMMMM....... weird!!!

Do you have any other earphones??????
It s 80% sure that is ur earphoes otherwise u wouldnt get sound at all if it was for instance a sound card problem..

But b4 that u should check in the sounds and audio devices in control panel to see the balnace is set to one side meaning sound will only come out of one earphone( this should be set to the center)

Let me know.

:thumbsup:
MathsDude
If anyone ever tells you that you are a geek, just simply reply: " Geeks get rich, popular people get to live in council flats!!!!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users