Was working fine, not sure what changed but now ...........
- Firefox won't connect to the Internet
- IE will connect to the Internet but not to any Mozilla domain
Things tried but in vain :
- removed Firefox from Comodo Internet Security and relearnt
- uninstalled* Comodo. Firefox would then connect. Reinstalled Comodo, Firefox wouldn't connect again
- uninstalled Firefox, reinstalled Firefox
- uninstalled Firefox and Comodo then reinstalled Firefox (did connect) then reinstalled Comodo (Firefox won't connect)
- Malwarebytes (nothing found)
- HijackThis (nothing found)
- Spybot (nothing found)
* uninstalls done using Revo Uninstaller (deep clean).
It's nailed on a Firewall issue because Firefox connects when Comodo is absent, but does anyone have any idea what I should try next (apart from renaming to firefox1.exe).
Edited by hamluis, 01 March 2015 - 02:49 PM.
Moved from XP to Web Browsing/Email - Hamluis.