Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BCCode

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dehoo

dehoo

• Members
  • 122 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:26 PM

Posted 28 February 2015 - 06:58 PM

Hi all,

Having an issue every now and then with the following code;

BCCode : 77     BCP1 : 00000002     BCP2 : 00000000     BCP3 : 00000000     
BCP4 : 008A4000     OSVer : 5_1_2600     SP : 3_0     Product : 256_1

The BSoD appears very briefly and then restarts and alls well.....At restart I get the normal :Your system has recovered form a serious error.......Gives me the code above as well as this code below (if any help)

C:\DOCUME~1\MRME~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERa12c.dir00\Mini012715-01.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\MRME~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERa12c.dir00\sysdata.xml

I have been searching the net and resources for a "code reader" if there is such a thing and or any information about this one however I am unable to find anything matching exactly.  So I am back here for you advice and help.

I understand the system is old and out of date however it all I gots...and really what I like and know.

Any info would be great !

Many thanks,

D

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 RJNB

RJNB

• Members
  • 285 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:56 AM

Posted 28 February 2015 - 11:09 PM

Hello,

I am no expert but all I know is that to see the error message-the error that appears on bsod- do this:

1. when your laptop/computer is starting(as soon as you press the power button and some screens flash) press f8 repeatedly.
  2. You will enter 'Windows advanced startup options menu' by doing the above step...Now when you are there, use the arrow keys to highlight 'Disable automatic restart on system failure' and press enter..
  3. Then it will reboot.

Now whenever you have a bsod, it will stop at the error screen and you can note down the error.

RJ

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,561 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:26 PM

Posted 01 March 2015 - 05:50 AM

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:
  List last 10 Event Viewer log
  List Installed Programs
  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.

Click Go and paste the content into your next post.

Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users