Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sajam

Sajam

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 AM

Posted 28 February 2015 - 04:24 AM

To One and All:

Hello, and I joined when I heard some of my computer problems might be fixed through Bleeping Computer for FREE . . . hope it works. My actual name is Shawn A. McKinney, and I'm a young 69 . . . I played football all the way through college and then I started playing Rugby to stay in shape before my pro football tryout . . . that was in the winter of '69/'70 . . . got cut in the summer of '70, and had already fallen in love with Rugby, and have been a player, coach, and administrator ever since . . . I still do Rugby websites.

I'm married to my 'wife for live,' AJ . . . we didn't tie the knot until I was 46, and she's a little younger, and so, we're both sort of retired, but not really since I still tinker with this and that, and do my websites.

That's it for now . . . I know I'll be in touch sooner than later!

Cheers,

Shawn

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 7,214 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:53 PM

Posted 28 February 2015 - 07:30 PM

Welcome - you are not the only member drawing their pension. GeorgeHenry for example leaves you standing, he admits to being north of 80 !

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users