Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Xbox One Help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sogin

Sogin

• Members
  • 95 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:13 PM

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:03 AM

Hey, guys. So, I've had this problem twice already, one with the Xbox one AC bundle, second just a sealed Xbox One from Gamestop pretty much in GTA 5 I can play nicely for about 40 minutes, then it starts to kinda lag a little bit, nothing annoying really in that game but still does it. Alien Isolation if I try to say sprint away everything lags up kinda like slowish without going slowmo (Motion lag I guess is the better term for it?), other gameplay videos do not have this. It also happens a lot in Saints Row Gat out of hell. I also had this problem in the past with a PS3 but never with the Xbox 360. I thought it was my TV so I tested my Nephew's day one xbox one and it worked awesomely using my HDMI, power and TV..I find it hard to believe that I just keep getting defective consoles back to back to back, is there a setting or something I'm missing? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Edited by Sogin, 27 February 2015 - 10:04 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 RobertHD

RobertHD

• Members
  • 348 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:43 PM

Posted 25 March 2015 - 12:27 AM

Ah give it some time like say a couple of weeks and see if it still lags although i dont play the xbox one that much anymore happened when i got it for christmas

Robert James Crawley Klopp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users