Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Motherboard drivers

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jarens

jarens

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:49 AM

Posted 27 February 2015 - 09:50 AM

Please help, I have re-install win7 after  having problem with a very lazy computer, ( main computer ) it is working now, but I need the mother board drivers which is very dificult to get, at least to download on this computer ( computer 2 ) there are to many crap trying to get in this computer.

Motherboard = H67MA-E35. I'm trying to get the internet installed which, I think without the internet adators, is not posible, please correct me if I'm wrong, and pardon my English.

Kind regards

Joap

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,545 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:49 AM

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:10 AM

Hi jarens :)

Can you tell me if you have Windows 7 32 or 64-bits? I'll find every drivers you need. I'll link you the Ethernet and Network (if there's one) ones so you can access the Internet, then we'll working on finding and installing the others.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#3 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 22,958 posts
  •  

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:12 AM

Select your version of Windows 7 32bit or 64bit in the dropdown box  here.

#4 jarens

jarens
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  

Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:46 AM

Hi there, sorry for the delay, I have the computer going again, internet is working after downloaded PCILan. At the moment it's downloading 179 updates, will see what is goingon after the updates, btw it's 64-bits, will keep you posted, thank you very much for helping.

JArens

#5 jarens

jarens
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  

Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:46 AM

Hi there, sorry for the delay, I have the computer going again, internet is working after downloaded PCILan. At the moment it's downloading 179 updates, will see what is goingon after the updates, btw it's 64-bits, will keep you posted, thank you very much for helping.

JArens

#6 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,545 posts
  •  

Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:47 AM

All good :) Once you're ready to install the missing drivers, let me know.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users