Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

headphone

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 vikram kdas

vikram kdas

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 27 February 2015 - 07:33 AM

i can hear music in my computer by headphone . When modem with my sim plugged in my computer after reciving a call in computer i cant hear the sound of calling person and cant reply of his call, where is the problem, in computer,modem, headphone?

Edited by hamluis, 27 February 2015 - 07:51 AM.
Moved from Win 7 to External Hardware - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 mjd420nova

mjd420nova

• Members
  • 1,606 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:57 AM

Posted 27 February 2015 - 11:52 AM

Is this with a DSL line for the internet??  Do you have the filters in place to seperate the voice and data signals??

#3 vikram kdas

vikram kdas
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 27 February 2015 - 11:58 AM

dsl line mean, it is a general bettel doungel.

#4 mjd420nova

mjd420nova

• Members
  • 1,606 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:57 AM

Posted 27 February 2015 - 07:33 PM

One pair of wires comes from the pole to the house.  It carries voice, data and TV.     A Filter is needed at each device to sepeate out the appropriate data stream.  Stateside, DSL is Digital Subscriber Line.  Through an ISP it gives you internet over the phone line, seperate from the phone.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users