Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Online Videos Choppy

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 longnailsredhair

longnailsredhair

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:40 AM

Posted 26 February 2015 - 06:15 PM

Hi All,

This isn't a major problem but it's an irritating one. I can't seem to play online video clips. Sometimes they are really bad. I'm missing out on my Grandkids and Nieces videos. It really sucks! Also on the funny ones my friends post!!  LOL 

I don't think I've ever been able to play them.  Was there something I was suppose to set up or download? I have Googled this problem a few times and can't seem to get a proper answer.  Google has never failed me before so I come to you. Please do you have some ideas for me??? I am of course running Windows 7 but my browser is Chrome.

Thank You Very Much, looking forward to your reply.                        Melody

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 54,848 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:40 AM

Posted 27 February 2015 - 09:01 AM

First...I would try a different browser.

Louis

#3 EnvMatt

EnvMatt

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:40 AM

Posted 27 February 2015 - 11:53 AM

If different browsers behave the same way, then try a reboot of the machine. Once it comes back up, try to load the videos as one of the first things that you do. Does the video perform the same way? If so then there may be some drivers or software that needs to be updated. 

Also what are the system specifications of your system?

#4 longnailsredhair

longnailsredhair
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:40 AM

Posted 28 February 2015 - 07:20 AM

I will try watching one with Internet Explorer and get back to you.  As for system specifications, I'm not sure what you want. My computer is an ASUS Eee PC 1005HAB. I have a 1 tb hard drive and 2 gigs of memory. Does that help?  LOL Sorry.  

#5 EnvMatt

EnvMatt

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:40 AM

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:10 AM

That information helps. If you could go to this website: https://www.piriform.com/speccy/download/standard and download the speccy software, it will give me a better idea of the hardware in your computer. Once it is installed, open the software and wait for it to fill in the data. Once done, go to File > Publish Snapshot. Click Yes on the prompt to post it online. Once that completes, click copy to clipboard and then simply paste the results in a reply here. 

Where are you trying to watch the videos from? Is there a specific website? Facebook, Youtube or some other place? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users